The **Now Eating** Thread

Caporegime
Flavour isn't strong / rich like the drink, they taste like no other crisp I've eaten before. It's really hard to explain the flavour, very strong hop and barley smell, but yea they are reminiscent of the drink for sure.

Caporegime
I so want to try them, do they taste of Guinness or what.
Me too!

Flavour isn't strong / rich like the drink, they taste like no other crisp I've eaten before. It's really hard to explain the flavour, very strong hop and barley smell, but yea they are reminiscent of the drink for sure.

Swap you some of these...

yt89.jpg

:D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Vegetables from the garden: 3 types of chard, a courgette, some baby broad beans, and red and purple potatoes. The garlic and parsley for the potatoes even came from outside! And the wine is home made!

GXe30BT.jpg

Found a pheasant breast in the freezer:

hRbyHZV.jpg

Man of Honour
Chilli and lemon swordfish with fennel and olive salad.
I now remeber why I eat so little fresh fish, supermarkets suck, smells of fish and tasteless.
:(

1z3r.jpg

I'll go back to my Internet ordered meat and have fish once in a blue moon when I go to the fishmonger specially.

Still beef short ribs to or row :) just have too decide how to cook them.

Soldato
Went out to a local restaurant that is highly rated. It is along side an oriental supermarket that has been there for several years. Gets high reviews. I'll do a write up in the other thread.

This was a £6.50 'Prawn & Veg Tempura' with jasmine rice and ginger sauce. It was huge!

7k8jzOnl.jpg

Man of Honour
chicken beast in nandos piri piri dry rub & a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.. with G/pepper, onions and pinapple, served in a toasted pitta bread with low fat mayo & black pepper
cooked in the usual way ;)
v4yz5f.jpg

28svxj8.jpg

15czzth.jpg

33b1e6e.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom