• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Associate
Anyone testing it out yet? Seems to work pretty well. Using on a 980, so maxwell confirmed.

My monitor is 165hz, with gsync, so at 165fps I'm already on an extremely low latency, but enabling fast sync for csgo sure enough lets the fps go all the way to 300 and there's no tearing. Probably no real latency improvement since I was so low anyway, but nice to see this working all the same.

Last edited:
Soldato
Still no fix for high idle clock rates (1Ghz) at 1440p/144Hz on my 1070:(

(Note that the setting desktop to 120Hz fix doesn't work properly, as many games won't use the preferred 144Hz option, rendering this 'fix' useless).

Associate
Still no fix for high idle clock rates (1Ghz) at 1440p/144Hz on my 1070:(

(Note that the setting desktop to 120Hz fix doesn't work properly, as many games won't use the preferred 144Hz option, rendering this 'fix' useless).

Is this not normal? My 980 has idled at 1126mhz for as long as I can remember.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Getting random screen flickering/artifacting on desktop @ 144hz (Dell S2716DG) on these latest drivers, was fine on the previous ones.

Had to set refresh rate to 120hz on desktop to fix it.

EDIT: Seemed to have fixed it. Changed it back to 144hz and it's fine (touch wood).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom