• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Soldato
Very happy with 372.54, no issues for me so far and it's so nice to have no mans sky running at 4k with a silky smooth frame rate maxed out (no aa).

Same here, very happy with 372.54. The only issue I have is with high idle clocks with a single 1440P 144Hz monitor, though I can live with that.

Soldato
What's the best current driver for us 980Ti (SLI if that matters) users at the mo? I'm still on 365.19. Totally out of the loop with drivers these days really, and not having any real issues so should I just stick on these as I'm reading about all sorts of issues with the latest drivers....

Caporegime
no the beta is missing a lot of stuff thats in the original GFE, wether it's been stripped fully i don't know because even shadow play has gone

Shadow Play has not gone. i'm using the BETA..

Click on the thing i highlighted with the red box, you can also bring this menu up in game with a hotkey.

fhfd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom