• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Caporegime
NVIDIA GeForce 451.67 WHQL Drivers

Game Ready for Death Stranding

This new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Death Stranding. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition and F1 2020.

Fixed Issues in this Release:

-The refresh rate of 144Hz-capable HDMI displays cannot be set above 120 Hz. [3038540]
-[Kepler GPUs]: With SLI/multi-GPU and G-SYNC enabled, TDRs may occur soon after launching an application. [200628981]
-[Detroit: Become Human]: The game may randomly crash. [3037846]
-[Adobe Premiere]: Adjustments in Lumetri color panel causes video to appear noisy. [3038602]
-[Notebook][GeForce GTX 1050 Ti]: Blue-screen crash, application hang, or system hang may occur. [3038621]-[Notebook][The Witcher 3 WILD HUNT]: The game remains minimized when the NVIDIA Control Panel >3D Settings >Manage Display Mode is set to Automatic or Optimus, and cannot be restored to full screen. [200628973]
-[Notebook][The Witcher 3 WILD HUNT]: The game remains minimized when the NVIDIA Control Panel >3D Settings >Manage Display Mode is set to Automatic or Optimus, and cannot be restored to full screen. [200628973]
-[Notebook][G-SYNC]: Graphical corruption occurs when windowed G-SYNC+V-Sync is On while running applications in Clone/Duplicate mode. [200628911]
-[Notebook]: LVDS-display goes blank upon rebooting the system after driver installation on some systems. [200627952]

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Caporegime
Performance loss and freeze ups with the latest NVIDIA GeForce 451.67 WHQL Drivers, so rolling back to 443.24

Several games randomly freeze for a few seconds during gameplay. Affected games include Assassin's Creed Origins, Planetside 2, Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. [3038632]

Wait for a hotfix ^

Caporegime
Vulkan Beta Driver - 451.74

July 9th, 2020 - Windows 451.74, Linux 450.56.01

New:
Rebased beta driver to r450 driver release branch
Added support for the VkPhysicalDeviceRayTracingFeaturesKHR.rayTracingIndirectTraceRays ray tracing feature
VK_NV_device_diagnostics_config

Fixes:
Make the pSizes parameters of vkCmdBindVertexBuffers2EXT be relative to the pBuffers+pOffsets
Fixed potential crash in the first vkQueuePresentKHR() call after creating a new VkSwapchainKHR with a non-NULL oldSwapchain
Fixed potential crash in vkCmdBeginRenderPass() when using VK_EXT_sample_locations

https://developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-driver

Supports GTX/RTX

Soldato
I wish ID would license their engine or make more games with it. A good battlefield game as smooth and as detailed as doom eternal would be amazing

Or a first person RPG. When I'm playing Doom Eternal I'm just thinking how good an RPG like Oblivion or Skyrim would look with such an engine.

Same studio too Bethesda so not impossible.

Permabanned
I wish ID would license their engine or make more games with it. A good battlefield game as smooth and as detailed as doom eternal would be amazing

The Overwatch engine is another good one. Conpared to Source and CSGO it is outrageous Valve are still using it it feels awful on my pc i upgraded to 280hz, Had 240hz Gsync, Freesync nope the games downright unsmooth and jittery compared to the above.

If they let us make mods and skin some things we could make our own battlefield but nope it is such a shame.

Back
Top Bottom