The OCUK anonymous confession thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I thought we'd try this here as it proved successful on another forum.

The idea is simple. You email confessions you'd like the forums to know or discuss to [email protected]

They are then posted here, by me, anonymously for all to see and discuss. If you want to be super secretive feel free to create a separate email to send the email to me.

No sick stuff, anything medical related such as being depressed wont be posted.

Remember this is a family forum so anything really sordid, explicit, targeted against other forum members, or majorly criminal wont be posted as it would get removed by the admins anyway.

Some example that are not from this forum

Drama!
Also I am trying to get pregnant to force my boyfriend to marry me. I wanted to get married a year ago (we've been together over 3 years) but whenever I bring it up he changes the subject.

I'm a bad person

I'm in love with my best friend, but telling her would only make her life more complicated and mess up our friendship. In addition, I've always been the one to cheer her up when she's down, and I have a feeling that letting her know how I feel would ruin all of that.

Lets give it a try :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
First one is in

Ive lived down the same road all my life. There has always been this one old man there who gave us a hard time as kids. He used to make us stop playing any games, complain about the noise and even tell our paretns that we did things we didnt.

He has a nice fence outside his house and one day when I was young I pulled off one of the pickets on my way past.

Ive been doing this every so often for years. Im in my 20s now but I just cant help doing it when I come home from a night out.

Soldato
OP
I need to chose between 2 girls. One is a nurse, several years my junior, who is gorgeous, funny, is crazy about me but the sex is just OK. The other is bit of a tramp, not that great looking but is absolutely mind blowing in the sack. They are quite good friends. I’m not the kind of guy who normally has a couple of birds on the go so I’m trying to spin it out, it’s giving my ego a hell of a boost. I will hopefully get more serious with the hot one but unfortunately I already know I will end up getting drunk and phoning her skanky friend for some freaky sex. :(

Soldato
OP
Not really confessing something I did, but it's something people will find funny. My brother recently lost his virginity to a prostitute. And the really
funny thing is, he didn't even "finish". He stopped half way through.

Soldato
I feel like confessing something, but I don't really have anything to confess. Oh well if I think of something, then none of you will know any different anyway (assuming we can trust Vanilla).

Soldato
OP
Psyk said:
I feel like confessing something, but I don't really have anything to confess. Oh well if I think of something, then none of you will know any different anyway (assuming we can trust Vanilla).

Like I said, it takes 2 minutes to set up a hotmail. Use that to email me.

Going to bed now, will post the rest in the morning.

Soldato
Vanilla said:
Like I said, it takes 2 minutes to set up a hotmail. Use that to email me.
Nah it's ok, I'm not really that worried about it. I think I've already got an email address that shouldn't give away who I am, and even if it did I'm sure you're trustworthy :p

Soldato
Great idea for a thread :) I'll be reading! (and maybe even posting)

Ive lived down the same road all my life. There has always been this one old man there who gave us a hard time as kids. He used to make us stop playing any games, complain about the noise and even tell our paretns that we did things we didnt.

I like 'get your own back on the old bully' ideas :) At first I thought that might be a bit too much damage, but I guess its better than messing with his car and such.

Soldato
khemist said:

how old were you when you did this?
even though you did something not massively wrong it still is pretty bad, but good on you for returning the letters and not keeping them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom