The OCUK anonymous confession thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
One night, I and a few mates were drinking at his house, across the street there was a pizza place which was totally empty this night. We all got a bit peckish and decided to go and get something to nibble on. So off we went to this pizza shop. and in this pizza shop there is a huge glass cabinate with all of the Kebab fillings etc behind it. So here i am leaning on this glass front and all of a sudden Smash the whole thing (glass) shatters and falls in. amediatly my mates run out of the place so my natural instict was to follow them, which i did. As we fleed i was hoping that the guys erving us wasnt around which he wasnt to catch us. So we ran around the back off my mates house and into his house we went. We then sat in his front room watching the events to follow. A guy walks in to the place and is nosing about at the broken glass, and out comes to Pizza bloke. Who ammediatly presumes it was him. These two guys then get in a bit of a tumble and the police were called and arrive 2 mins later. They both get carted off and i get away scott free.. :(:)

Im sorry

Soldato
OP
Tru said:
I've sent in tonnes of confessions that haven't been used, I think Vanilla's fear for his account is preventing us hearing the real good stuff, trust me, these will blow your socks off.

Not really. There have actually been very few that break the rules, but many that are just lame. One sentence crap tbh.

Soldato
R-r-r-revive?

Surely some more mental stuff must have happened to OcUKers in the past (nearly)2 years!

I've literally spent the last hour reading this thread in awe. I want more dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom