**The OcUK Kent bash 12th March 2005 - Get the details and put your names in here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Freefaller
Looks like early march is popular - well see what MB says and see what he has in mind :)

OK, we have early March maybe Sat 12th?

Heres the kicker though, which is slightly embassing :o

When I posted this I thought it would be people from the local area, who would showup for the evening and then bugger off the next day :D

I never thought it would be people from all over, and as I said earlier there isn't really that much to do here, Maidstone (near me) is a bit void of fun Saturday activities, the town will be fine for pubs/ clubs/ food but what we could do on the Saturday I have no idea :D

Any suggestions?

MB

Associate
Depending on the date we could all pop over to Brands Hatch or something? Have a gawp at whatever's racing that weekend.

Edit: Just checked the site, this years race schedule hasn't been posted yet :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Well from my point of a view a quiet night/day out, or just a get together is fine - not too bothered about clubbing etc... Let's see what the others say. I only live about 30 mins away at any rate so I don't really need to shift plans around...

12th March is fine :)

Soldato
Originally posted by Matblack

Any suggestions?

OcUK House Party?? :)

Seriously though, dont suppose we have to do the pub/club thing. could go out for something to eat then have a bowling tournament/ice skating (aka falling on icey ass) or something ... dont know the area though so dont know whats around :confused:

12th March suits moi :D

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Piggymon
Decorative ? LOL !

I do enjoy bowling but my nails don't ! :p

I believe they have some special ramps for err, 'special people' where you can pick the ball up and roll it down the ramp rather than bowl it using the finger holes, would that help? Maybe we can book one for you?

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom