**The OcUK Kent bash 12th March 2005 - Get the details and put your names in here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
<--- bets Piggymon would win if she turned up in something like this.

Straith-Kingpin.JPG

:D

Man of Honour
I probably won't make it to AT so I'm in for a Kent do. 12th of March would be a good date for me as I'm not scheduled to work that weekend.

Bowling would be a good laugh I reckon. Could all put our usernames down on the computer scorecard thingy and see what strange looks we get from adjacent lanes when "piggym" faces up against "freefa" :)

Tbh I think the high class eatery we sampled on Sunday morning in Swansea will be hard to beat (and to think Gilly was the only one who dressed up for it!), but a meal in the evening and a few* drinks would be cool.

*open to liberal interpretation

Soldato
Re: Show of hands please for a Kent OCUK Meet

Originally posted by Matblack
over 18s

Why may i ask ?

I'm in kent, but i'm only 17.

is it due to going to a pub etc...

Well i can get away with being 18, as i get told i look 19 all the time.

So am i invited :o lol

I'm not 18 till july hmmm

Man of Honour
Good to hear HangTime :) Sorry you can't make AT though :(

We could then post the score card on here - I like the idea using the OcUK names... :p

We've had this debate many times about over 18s... the over 18s don't want to have to babysit or take the repsonsibility of younger members. Furthermore if we go into the pub it wont be convenient.

However, if we do go bowling I have no objection to one or two 17 year olds turning up - but it's not me organising it.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Do a search in some old threads and you'll see the age reasons being posted.... the "swansea" thread in GD archive would be a good start. IIRC essentially it's down to a question of who would be responsible should anything happen, and the potentially bad impact it could have on the forums.

Anyway, any word on location? Somewhere with a train station might be good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom