The OCUK Liverpool Meet 18th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
creature said:
Chances of me making this are 50-50. With it being my first year at uni, it may make it slightly difficult. I'll let you know at a later date whether things change.

Here is an opportunity for you to become a true student Creature.

To do this, simply don't turn up for lectures and go out and get drunk. I cannot guarantee that beer will be at studentesque rates though, ie 6 pence a pint. ;)

Associate
OP
Matblack said:
Lynne, you suggested one of these hotels to H and I on Saturday but I really can remember which on it was

catch me on msn hun x

Jenjey said:
Hopefully I'll have no exams or whatnot

It is half term for schools depending on your uni timetable you might be off :D

FrontSideBus said:
My Bro Works at the Italian Kitchen so Im sure I could see if hell get us discount.

We could go there for lunch but I was thinking more along the lines of grabbing a pub lunch (eveing meal is sorted hun)

Do you know if they sell English food? (e.g. burgers) Davey is fussy ;)

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
Guys and girls, do not forget the wonderful place that is the Wirral - Anyone struggling to find a hotel in Liverpool should take a look over the water. If there are only a couple I may well be able to provide lifts back post-krazyhouse if you like (I dont drink you see).

Rich L - It is very, very common for girls to have no top on, just a bra. An ex-gf of mine did exactly the same! It is a cool place :D

Only one sad thing really, Krazyhouse on a Thursday > Kra on a Saturday :(

Associate
OP
For convenience of the meet hotels in the city centre are better. However there are plenty of hotels in Liverpool but not in the city centre that would be a cheaper taxi ride than to the Wirral, but we can sort that if the cheaper hotels get fully booked.

Man of Honour
Put me down as possible - it's a long way to travel, so I will need to check out getting there (train) and staying there (city centre hotel).

I may pass on the clubbing (I now know that I should only go if there is ample seating), but I'm up for all the rest. I may even manage a fluke or two playing pool (unlike bowling) :D

Associate
OP
I'm sure the Krazyhouse has seating aroung the edges, they did last time I was there but I'm going again soon I will check and let you know :)

EDIT: In fact I'm certain I fell asleep on them (they are like benches right the way around the club) Again I will check they haven't changed layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom