The OCUK Liverpool Meet 18th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
MEET FEVER
:p

Rich_L said:
Yep I'm keen for that!! I was in Krazyhouse couple of weeks ago, ended up with some girl who decided tops were obviously going out of fashion so decided to just wear her bra on the dancefloor. Classy bird! :D:D

Your welcome to come up with me Rich if you can get to Chelmsford.

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
I lied. I remember there is one spot on the K2, just next to the stairs where a very very slight breeze can be felt. Of course, nobody should ever be on the K2 on a Saturday. K1 or K3 only ;)

Associate
OP
Oh a quick warning to ladies attending the meet. At Piggy’s do I did notice a few lasses leaving there bags about, I did too but I never take my eye off it.

Unfortunately some Liverpudlians live up to the reputation as thieving scum so please keep valuables with you or make sure you leave them with someone who won’t leave them :)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Having had my phone stolen (although pickpocketed admittedly) last year when I was out one night I'm pretty paranoid about leaving anything anywhere so no fear there :)

Soldato
DRZ said:
I lied. I remember there is one spot on the K2, just next to the stairs where a very very slight breeze can be felt. Of course, nobody should ever be on the K2 on a Saturday. K1 or K3 only ;)

Oddly when we were leaving K3 last week K2 was playing RATM.

Associate
OP
Haly said:
Having had my phone stolen (although pickpocketed admittedly) last year when I was out one night I'm pretty paranoid about leaving anything anywhere so no fear there :)

My sister is always leaving her stuff around so I pick it up stick it the back pocket of my jeans and then she has a fit when she thinks its been knicked! I've been doing this for about 13 years ans she still hasn't clicked. When I wasn't out with her she had her camera stolen :rolleyes:

Soldato
Lynnie, what are we talking for dress code for girls?
Theonefour is going to want dressyish, whereas you can get away with indie gear in the krazyhouse. If we wear jeans, we will die in the krazyhouse, but skirt, heels and dressy tops may be too much?
Themed? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom