Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
cyKey said:
lol :) K3 played more RATM the previous time I was there :D
Oh great. Why we going to a place that plays that rubbish? :(
LynnieLeigh said:
Gilly can you msn my please need a quick gab with you x
Can do when I get home. Can't from work.

If you add me (details in FAQ) we can chat when I turn on at home :)

Soldato
nige said:
Focusing on Mod 5 at the moment! :p

Now where did I put my redox...
Just did easiest ever synoptic - last years! It's lovely (meaning ours will be hell inevitably)
Mod 5 meh, [co(h20)6]2+ -----> [cocl4]2- (pink - blue) is the only one I know, and only cus pink is in it! :D

Oh crap Im excited about this and it's 8 months away!

Associate
OP
Jenjey said:
Lynnie, what are we talking for dress code for girls?
Theonefour is going to want dressyish, whereas you can get away with indie gear in the krazyhouse. If we wear jeans, we will die in the krazyhouse, but skirt, heels and dressy tops may be too much?
Themed? :p

We aren't going to the Onefour at night chick. It's pool there in the day, its completely different on a Saturday afternoon to a Saturday night. Then food and Krazyhouse. I will be in Jeans and trainers for pool and then nicer jeans and trainers for meal and club :) can't do four inch heels anymore ;)

Associate
OP
Gilly said:
Oh great. Why we going to a place that plays that rubbish? :(
Can do when I get home. Can't from work.

If you add me (details in FAQ) we can chat when I turn on at home :)

Look at the link for Krazyhouse for list of music there are some good tunes promise :)

Added x

Soldato
LynnieLeigh said:
We aren't going to the Onefour at night chick. It's pool there in the day, its completely different on a Saturday afternoon to a Saturday night. Then food and Krazyhouse. I will be in Jeans and trainers for pool and then nicer jeans and trainers for meal and club :) can't do four inch heels anymore ;)
Aha, so there was a reason for reading the first post afterall :o hehe.
Hmm...jeans and top sounds nice for day. Long skirt and heels im thinking for night, I'll be on fire in jeans.

Anyway, (sounding so girly) as if I plan my outfit 8 months in advance....:o

Soldato
LynnieLeigh said:
Just had an email from the Krazyhouse. We can get discount to get in and maybe few other offers :D just have to confirm numbers nearer the time and discuss details :D
Fantastic hunny!

p.s. Have you ever been to Le bateau? Liquidation on a saturday night there is total awesomeness (and it's full of sexy indie boys too! - not that that matters hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom