Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
pimp.JPG

Von scrubs up not too bad as a pimp I would say. :cool:

red_pimp[1].jpg

Soldato
LynnieLeigh said:
Theme for the day is in the planning stages tarts and vicars - only the vicars would stand out in Liveprool ;)

I can sense that the men at least will be getting funny looks :p I suppose dressing like a tart will be fun, been years since I wore a really short skirt :p

Associate
OP
Jenjey said:
Fantastic hunny!

p.s. Have you ever been to Le bateau? Liquidation on a saturday night there is total awesomeness (and it's full of sexy indie boys too! - not that that matters hehe)

I have been there but not for a good while. Wasn't thast good when I went it was very quiet a few of my friends like it. Not into sexy indie boys I prefer sexy Evertonian rock Dons ;)

Soldato
LynnieLeigh said:
Look at the link for Krazyhouse for list of music there are some good tunes promise :)

Added x

Yer they always play good music. I'm not a fan of the Kaiser Cheifs, but when you're out and its played loud it kinda works. They played Chemical Bros and Gorillaz too.

Soldato
Von Smallhausen said:
Tarts and Vicars or Pimps and Prostitutes.

I feel a poll coming on. Do you agree Dons' ?

Would get more variation if it's pimps and prostitutes I think so maybe a better one to go for.

Soldato
LynnieLeigh said:
I have been there but not for a good while. Wasn't thast good when I went it was very quiet a few of my friends like it. Not into sexy indie boys I prefer sexy Evertonian rock Dons ;)
Oh he's not even signed in, you don't need to say that :p

Anyhoo, quiet? Last time me overtonebliss and someone else went there, I can out err...similar to gillys apparant state after saturday night!
Besides, Gilly would love it there: he can wear trainers :D

Associate
OP
Von Smallhausen said:
Tarts and Vicars or Pimps and Prostitutes.

I feel a poll coming on. Do you agree Dons' ?

Again not sure there will be a theme for the night. Might keep it simple like OCUK colour theme rather than serious dressing up. Thinking back to ventilation in the Krazyhouse I don't think many people wil want to be dressed up ;)

Associate
OP
Jenjey said:
Oh he's not even signed in, you don't need to say that :p

Anyhoo, quiet? Last time me overtonebliss and someone else went there, I can out err...similar to gillys apparant state after saturday night!
Besides, Gilly would love it there: he can wear trainers :D

He is sitting on my bed playing grand theft auto ;)

Trainers are good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom