***** The OcUK Men of Honour Awards 2002 *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
It's still just sinking in now :D I forgot to congratulate all the other fine members who received this award along with myself. Well done lads.
This calls for some bragging rights :D

P.S. I could only courier 6 crates of JD because City Link wouldn't let me send any more. I'll post off the other 4 today. ;)

Wise Guy
Associate
Well done to all those honoured, it's a credit to be recognised for all of the hard work you put into the forums.

Also, it's good to see credit being given to a few of those that never leave the technical forums, as they can often go unseen :)

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Chrisp7

ps - each time I see those men of honour piccies I think its darius!:eek: :p

Those people that are thinking like this about any of the avatars (chris moyles, darius, etc) need to start watching the classic films these avatars are taken from :)

Soldato
Originally posted by Gilly
Those people that are thinking like this about any of the avatars (chris moyles, darius, etc) need to start watching the classic films these avatars are taken from :)

lol, I know who he is and have seen The Godfather etc, I guess its Pop Idol, it must have forceably been inpregnated in my mind:eek:

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Gilly
I thought it was Nick Klein :D :o

chs_th_klein.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom