The OcUK Swansea Christmas bash 2004 - Get the details and put your names in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Originally posted by Gilly
Fly down :D Or drive to mine and jump in with me :)

Who'd be stupid enough to have a Swansea meet in Stoke???

Oh. You.

;)

[edit]It would appear that this second answer would also apply to Jake.

so how do i get to "God's country"??

where do you live, if you live anywhere near me, i may take you up on your offer (i bet you are regretting it now :D)

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Jake 2.0
so how do i get to "God's country"??

where do you live, if you live anywhere near me, i may take you up on your offer (i bet you are regretting it now :D)

*ahem*

The offer applied to Muban alone. I'm afraid the rule applies here, only those without meat and two veg may apply ;)

Permabanned
Originally posted by Gilly
*ahem*

The offer applied to Muban alone. I'm afraid the rule applies here, only those without meat and two veg may apply ;)

as opposed to "two balloons"

i can do that! :)

PS> just pray to God that i dont come to swansea now, or you will get the beats you homophobe (ie dont wanna be near men)

(joke :D :D)

Man of Honour
Yup. I'm in. I may not drink, but it's unmissable as far as I'm concerned - although it'd be nice to be able to hear people this year (I don't do too well at hearing people with loud music playing).

Either Adz or Feek, a lift would be most welcome, please. :)

Same hotel as last year? (a bit pricey, but the beds were nice).

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Jake (2.0 :p), where are you from? I think Gilly is pulling your leg but if you're anywhere between Eastbourne and Swansea, I'm not aversed to making a bit of a detour* if you make a small contribution to petrol.

* offer extends to Scotland if you meet Gilly's criteria

Edit:

Either Adz or Feek, a lift would be most welcome, please.

Same hotel as last year? (a bit pricey, but the beds were nice).

Marriott was great last time, that's definitely where I'll be staying, don't really like the sound of Lopez's accommodation ;). If you're lucky, I might even have my new car by December so you can travel in style if you come with me :p.

Last edited:
Soldato
not sure id be welcome back in swansea after last time when i went back to the hotel and was amazingly ill :D shame i forgot to speak to any of you. i might make it down for this meet, i'll see how money is in a few weeks :)

Permabanned
Originally posted by Adz
Jake (2.0 :p), where are you from? I think Gilly is pulling your leg but if you're anywhere between Eastbourne and Swansea, I'm not aversed to making a bit of a detour* if you make a small contribution to petrol.

* offer extends to Scotland if you meet Gilly's criteria

ok where is eastbourne? :confused:

i am in Woolwich, London (southeast SE18)

and so if i dont meet Gilly's criteria will u get rid of me as soon as we enter scotland :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom