The OcUK Swansea Christmas bash 2004 - Get the details and put your names in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
OP
Re: Re: The OcUK Swansea Christmas bash 2004 - Get the details and put your names in

Originally posted by Adam_151
Good timing for Mr. Slackworth, intentional? (though probably not has he hasn't posted)
Damn, should have made it 19 and over only ;)

Didn't even cross my mind, we have to be careful about the legality of things, hence the age limit.

Adz - Didn't spot you up there earlier, good stuff - Hope you can make it again.

K.

Man of Honour
If I'm not working, I'll come up :) If I am working, they'll be no chance of leave :(

I'll have a looksie at my rota tomorrow.

Be a good excuse to thrash around the welsh countryside :)

-Dolph

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Might do.......don't really know many from here yet though :o
But it's near me so I feel obliged :p

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Originally posted by Haly
Might do.......don't really know many from here yet though :o
But it's near me so I feel obliged :p

Yea, go for it. I was very shy last time round because I'd never met any fellow forum'ers in person before but you'll feel very welcome and once the alcohol is flowing, minor things such as names become irrelevant ;).

Soldato
Yay was hopeing for another get together. i'll try not to drink as much this time. ended up passing out on the steps at swansea town hall whilst alpha went looking for a taxi :D

Permabanned
I believe Shotgun is when you sit in the front. AA route planner says it is over 4 hours away from me so I might give it a miss as I can't drive. :cool:

Permabanned
Originally posted by Smitho3
Yay was hopeing for another get together. i'll try not to drink as much this time. ended up passing out on the steps at swansea town hall whilst alpha went looking for a taxi :D

well atleast you can count on your forum members to be there for you? :)

unless there are stories which i havent heard of....

BTW: howl ong have you been doing this swansea thing for?

Permabanned
Originally posted by KillerKebab
I'm in, my age isn't a problem :p
well even if you wanted to, you couldnt come as i will be there and seeing as my next bath isnt scheduled for another year or so, you wouldnt want to sit next to me, would you :p

daz

daz

Soldato
I might consider going to this... dependant on finding a place cheap enough to stay in.

Edit: I believe Lopez slagged off other OcUK meets, the London meet and the four cambridge meets have all been excellent... well basically any of the meets i've been to. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom