The OcUK Swansea Christmas bash 2004 - Get the details and put your names in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Originally posted by Feek
It's that time again. w00t!

The Date: Saturday 18th December 2004

The Place: The Brynymor Pub

The Time: From around 19:00 onwards. although there's a good chance that people will meet somewhere in Swansea for lunch and afternoon drinkies.

Strictly over 18's only

There was no pictorial review from last year, but here are the pictures from the year before.

There will be a 'Secret Santa' again, bring gifts to the value of a fiver that will be pooled and distributed ;)

Who's up for it this year?

K.

I must say:
I can't believe people are already doing things and setting things up for christmas.
I have seen christmas trees and decorations up everywhere :o :rolleyes:

Soldato
The pics look wicked! Yey, I'll be 19 by then, even though I look about 15.

Might try and get down. Will see if I can get transport. Looks like a great laugh.

Soldato
Re: Re: The OcUK Swansea Christmas bash 2004 - Get the details and put your names in

Originally posted by Craig321
I can't believe people are already doing things and setting things up for christmas.
I have seen christmas trees and decorations up everywhere :o :rolleyes:

It seems to happen earlier every year.

Soldato
Originally posted by Jake 2.0
well even if you wanted to, you couldnt come as i will be there and seeing as my next bath isnt scheduled for another year or so, you wouldnt want to sit next to me, would you :p

You can sit in a corner by yourself :p

Soldato
I'd come if it wasn't so far away, but I wouldn't want to travel down to Wales on my own and my boyfriend is way too antisocial :(
Smitho: if I do manage to get down you'd eventually get to meet Iain ;)

Permabanned
Originally posted by -westy-
why?:confused:

because i can! because its my choice, because i wanted to? :p

only joking, trying to be obnoxious on purpose :)

the poster said something about sunday, so i mis-interpreted it as "he thought that the swansea thing will take place on sunday"!

btw: took you long enough :D

Soldato
Originally posted by smoove
Hey dont worry mate, I'm going and I'm only 18 :D
Hopefully I'll see you there! I got 1 bed spare if anyones interested, even though I live 14 miles from swansea...

i'm only 18 as well, don't worry about it!

i'd be interested in that spare bed mate, will give you some money in exchange.:)

Soldato
might be able to make it again, starting uni soon so not sure how funds will be though....

Adz, thanks for the offer but i'll likely be in bristol so easier to catch train, although might beg a lift at a later date :p

Permabanned
Originally posted by SKILL
might be able to make it again, starting uni soon so not sure how funds will be though....

Adz, thanks for the offer but i'll likely be in bristol so easier to catch train, although might beg a lift at a later date :p
remember he already has someone going with him (ME :p) so if i were you i would hurry up after all he can only take four people max!

Soldato
Originally posted by Zero5
INCORRECT. I refer you to HERE

You can put me down as an attendee aswel.
Special circumstances invalidate normal shotgun rules in this instance... i.e. I get extremely carsick if I sit in the back, so if I can't sit in the front, I'll be driving myself :( and Gilly wouldn't want that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom