• Yes - 40mm non cellular

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 36 31.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just ordered a 44mm Graphite Stainless Steel with a Black Sport Band to replace my Series 2 Space Black Stainless Steel....should be a nice upgrade.

I’d like to get the ProductRed Braided Solo Loop eventually. I’ve been reading some hit and miss stories though about how accurate the fit is after measuring your wrist using the printable guide.

Think a trip to an Apple Store will be needed for a try on and to get the right fit.

Caporegime
The watch is already unlocked. When you put it on your wrist, you have to unlock it so if you take it off, it locks automatically and ApplePay won't work.

I guess it knows if it's taken off at any time?

also, I want to get a new strap but dont have any sizing except I know the standard apple band that it comes with fits me fine on the smallest notch.

I guess I should go for S/M size on this chart if I were to get one of these?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adepoy-Com...084&sprefix=apple+,aps,188&sr=8-18&th=1&psc=1

Soldato
Got my SS version with black solo loop today, restoring from my backup went fine, tested the blood oxygen app and that seems to work fine.

Was a little bit of a faff getting my data plan transferred from my S4, but that's now over and working fine also.

I'm liking the always on screen, great to just glance at the time without having to move my wrist.

Associate
I am struggling with the sleep app. I set my routine 11pm to 7pm. When I went to sleep i pushed the bed icon on the watch. This morning it tells me I slept 8 hours. I know I didnt as I had a bad night (up to close window, toilet, get a drink etc) am I missing something?

Soldato
I am struggling with the sleep app. I set my routine 11pm to 7pm. When I went to sleep i pushed the bed icon on the watch. This morning it tells me I slept 8 hours. I know I didnt as I had a bad night (up to close window, toilet, get a drink etc) am I missing something?

I think it's Apple's first iteration, and you're best off waiting for a bit more progress to be made on the software and continuing to use a third party at the moment from what I have seen. I've been using the built in one, and think it's good at what it does, but yeah we're missing a lot of the in-depth analysis etc.

Associate
I think it's Apple's first iteration, and you're best off waiting for a bit more progress to be made on the software and continuing to use a third party at the moment from what I have seen. I've been using the built in one, and think it's good at what it does, but yeah we're missing a lot of the in-depth analysis etc.

Thanks, from my experience last night then unless I have not set it up is it is not fit for purpose. I drifted off just after 11, woke three times and got out of bed, woke up at 6:30 yet the app is telling me I had 8 hours sleep being the routine I set of 11 to 7.

Soldato
Thanks, from my experience last night then unless I have not set it up is it is not fit for purpose. I drifted off just after 11, woke three times and got out of bed, woke up at 6:30 yet the app is telling me I had 8 hours sleep being the routine I set of 11 to 7.

Mine's showing different, so mine shows me my average time in bed, but also my average time asleep. Still not as good as third party apps at the moment, but I am willing to stick with it whilst they build on it.

M4EetH1.png

Back
Top Bottom