*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Caporegime
Have many of you preordered and if so where?
Gold through Origin as I had EA Play Pro on the go at the time and didn't want to wait for a key to be delivered from a key site. Not sure if that's why I got invited to the technical test or not though. EA Play has since been cancelled though as I've finished Mass Effect now. :(

Underboss
I did the behind closed doors technical playtest for Firestorm at EA HQ, that is the reason I have NOT been invited :cry:

Not going to pre-order but might grab EA Play, that said might just purchase outright, will see what kinda deals are about after the beta.

Caporegime
I did the behind closed doors technical playtest for Firestorm at EA HQ, that is the reason I have NOT been invited :cry:

Not going to pre-order but might grab EA Play, that said might just purchase outright, will see what kinda deals are about after the beta.
EA Play Pro will likely have at least the Gold edition for £15pm. Might be worth it to see what it’s like for a month?

Soldato
With the heatwave coming maybe it's a good thing I didn't get an invite. Can imagine myself sitting on my leather chair, sweaty balls sticking to it.

Caporegime
That's a lot of wonga if you go for a full year, jesus - yeah probably do a month and then decide.

Good shout cheers Tess
I bought a year before Anthem & BFV came out thinking they looked awesome. I did get plenty of other games played but doubt I’d ever go for a years service again. There just aren’t enough new games coming out to justify it IMO.

Back
Top Bottom