*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Caporegime
and you know that from a picture/video :o:o

It’s my belief and what I’ve read from numerous sources.

I know this whole Covid thing is a load of total bull. The mans got lazy, can’t be bothered, not putting the hours in, suffering for it, getting schooled by sparring partners and wants more time to sort it out.

Fury is a big fat fraud who doesn’t have the professionalism for the sport and disrespects it. He is yet to make one single defence of a world title. That’s absolutely shocking for a heavyweight world champion.

I can see him dropping that title myself.

Soldato
So AJ and Usyk has finally been sorted. Looking forward to it. My heart tells me AJ is just going to be too big for Usyk and he's hardly looked like a force at heavyweight in his fights against Witherspoon and Chisora. As the saying goes, a good big man beats a good little man. But Usyk does have the skills to cause AJ a few issues and make him think.

Probably the best fight that the heavyweight division will see this year. I really hope, though it's unlikely, Wilder absolutely batters the fraud that is Fury when they eventually meet. That joker has held the division hostage this year and not only has he stopped the big fights happening he's holding up other fighters in the division.

Why/how anyone can support him is beyond me. For a man who talks so much crap about being lineal champion (it doesn't go back to back to John L Sullivan as he parrots - it started with Wladamir once Lenox retired) his resume is ****-poor and he has been in a grand total of 3 world championship bouts. Three. He should have a loss on his record to John McDermott, was lucky to not have his fight with Wallin stopped due to the cut and gets away with fighting complete bums.

I can wait to see him laying on his back. Cheating fraud who falls back on mental health issues who no one can challenge whenever the going gets tough. I never thought I'd utter these words but I'm actually feeling sorry for Wilder. This man just doesn't honour rematches. He needs to do one or actually fight some opposition.

Associate
How do you disagree? there way past there prime Mayweather couldn't finish an amateur and khan's ducked brook all his life and is way past his sell by date. It won't ever happen as nobody wants to see it. I'd still rather see Brook smash Khan and he's past it too.
Lol Khan ducked Brook?
Brook is a domestic level fighter whos only big win was against Porter. Khan is a world class fighter who beat over 10 former champions all over the world in his prime. Brook needs Khan, don't get it confused.

Mayweather and Khan still have it, Mayweathers exhibitions aren't indicative of his ability

Soldato
Lol Khan ducked Brook?
Brook is a domestic level fighter whos only big win was against Porter. Khan is a world class fighter who beat over 10 former champions all over the world in his prime. Brook needs Khan, don't get it confused.

Mayweather and Khan still have it, Mayweathers exhibitions aren't indicative of his ability

Mayweather is an old man and would demolish Khan. As for Brook v Khan doesn't matter who needs who, fact of the matter is Khan ducked him his whole career. Khan's chin is far too suspect to want that fight.

Caporegime
Lol Khan ducked Brook?

Khan basically admitted he ducked him not more than two or three weeks ago :confused:

Edit: Oh god, just read your comment above about Mayweather ducking Khan :o

Soldato
Khan basically admitted he ducked him not more than two or three weeks ago :confused:

Edit: Oh god, just read your comment above about Mayweather ducking Khan :o

No khan didnt duck brook :rolleyes:

he went chasing the big money in america instead

“The reason me and Brook never happened when we were both champions was because I was campaigning more in America. It’s probably one of the best moves I ever made in my career – to go to America. It gave me a global stance, it made me a global name. When Kell wanted that fight, I knew it was only gonna be a big fight in the UK. So I thought, ‘Okay fine, we’ll do it, but not just yet.’ I was chasing the Floyd Mayweathers and Manny Pacquiaos. And also, I was making more money in America to be honest with you, that’s why. It’s a business a the end of the day. So that’s a reason the fight didn’t happen.

Khan also explained that he wanted to teach Brook a lesson and believed the best way of doing that was by not fighting him to avoiding giving his rival a payday

Soldato
No khan didnt duck brook :rolleyes:

he went chasing the big money in america instead

"Khan also explained that he wanted to teach Brook a lesson and believed the best way of doing that was by not fighting him to avoiding giving his rival a payday"

Aka I'm scared of fighting Brook and had many opportunities before going out to America and always ran away.

Makes sense.

Caporegime
"Khan also explained that he wanted to teach Brook a lesson and believed the best way of doing that was by not fighting him to avoiding giving his rival a payday"

Aka I'm scared of fighting Brook and had many opportunities before going out to America and always ran away.

Makes sense.
Bingo. He knows Brook would've shattered his glass jaw in to pieces so he chose money and washed up former champions over a loss and another massive setback in his career.

Back
Top Bottom