*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
any fb users it is worth 'liking' the game as they will be giving more codes

Last set of #Destiny Beta codes for a while.
Redeem them here:http://bit.ly/He1NMi

76C-CVA-DHC
76D-XNG-6TF
76F-MCC-3YA
76F-RT6-M6F
76G-AAK-MNR
76G-HHF-44A
76H-DMX-6KY
76J-H7R-3LM
76N-LJJ-YPD
76R-ML4-6LX
76T-46D-RJ6
76X-TF9-NFP
76Y-9G6-6MH
773-337-TLA
773-46K-377
774-NCP-6DL
774-VAK-NNY
776-7T3-VDJ
777-96N-GRF
777-FYT-6KA
These don't work for me, says they are already used on another account. Looks like they are one time activations where as all the ones I posted in here can be activated by anyone multiple times.

Where did you get those?

EDIT: nevermind just noticed they are beta codes, not the other codes.

I'm already signed up for the beta :)

Last edited:
Associate
Be interested as to how the BETA performs, sort of wanted to be on it, sort of dont so that the magic of opening it and firing it up on release day is as good as it can be!

Man of Honour
Still unsure whether to get this for PS4 or XB1 yet. I know the extra power of the PS4 might come into play with regards to how it looks, but I much preferred FPS games on the 360 controller to the DS3. I know the DS4 is vastly improved, so I'll have to wait until I've got my hands on both controllers before making a final decision.

Still, I might pre-order it on both consoles and then just cancel the one I don't want before it ships out :D

Man of Honour
PS4, really easy decision.
Not if I'm not a big fan of the controller, and not if the game comes out looking virtually identical on both consoles (like several games have now). Of course, the fact the beta is available early on the PS4 suggests that there might be more exclusive content on that console, so we'll have to wait and see.

Associate
The more I see of destiny the more I know it will kill me needing to play eve online or dust514 anymore, especially if its a persistent world from the get go on launch.

Still going to hold out for the xb1 version personally, already have my beta code secured for it.

Soldato
OP
Yeah easy decision for me and will be the PS4 version.. I know there's not a "lead platform" as such but I think this is definetly favoured towards PS4 which is also shown by the fact that the Beta is coming to PS first.

This is the game I'm most looking forward to on the next gen and I think it will be one of the standouts for PS4.

Associate
Still unsure whether to get this for PS4 or XB1 yet. I know the extra power of the PS4 might come into play with regards to how it looks, but I much preferred FPS games on the 360 controller to the DS3. I know the DS4 is vastly improved, so I'll have to wait until I've got my hands on both controllers before making a final decision.

Still, I might pre-order it on both consoles and then just cancel the one I don't want before it ships out :D

Coming from a MASSIVE 360 controller fan who hated the DS3 I have to say I think you'll be surprised.

I've bored friends to tears trying to explain why the 360 controller was better than DS3 for FPS.

As for PS4 it's been greatly improved (to make it more like 360). The triggers actually feel nicer on PS4 than Xbox One. The actual controller is bigger so a nicer fit.

Sticks have indents in them so it's easier to not slip off. Main issue is the position of the sticks but when I played BF4 it felt fine.

Build quality wise, Xbox One controller actually feels a bit plastic compared to the better built PS4.

Overall I think Xbox One may just about edge it still but PS4 has caught up almost to the point that it's better.

Soldato
Trailer doesnt really show much, what sort of game is this? Assuming not a generic fps as people seem overexcited. Is it an mmofps?

Man of Honour
Trailer doesnt really show much, what sort of game is this? Assuming not a generic fps as people seem overexcited. Is it an mmofps?
As I understand it, it's a hybrid between single player and multiplayer. There is a story to go through, but as you go through you'll run into random multiplayer events you can choose to participate in. At least that's what I think it is.

Soldato
As I understand it, it's a hybrid between single player and multiplayer. There is a story to go through, but as you go through you'll run into random multiplayer events you can choose to participate in. At least that's what I think it is.

Thanks, will keep my eye out for more info.

Back
Top Bottom