*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Associate
whaaaaat? :(

I know :( And judging by the FB and twitter response, a lot of hype has been killed off by the release date lol :/

Also, remember the "Early Access to the Beta starts early next year exclusively on PS4 and PS3" ?

Well.....

Today, in partnership with Activision, we are proud to announce that the worldwide launch of Destiny will happen on September 9th. Accordingly, the Destiny Beta will kick off in the summer of 2014, available first on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.

Early is half way through the year apparently ..... Oh Bungie :(

Associate
Every game i want has been delayed :(

i_hug_that_feel.png

All that is left is for Deep Down to be delayed now lol!

Soldato
OP
Ohh well Summer for the Beta now..

TBH though this is going to be a massive game, I'd rather wait for them to get it right than release it early just for some deadline, I plan to put a lot of time into this one so I want it to be perfect :)

Soldato
Noooooooo, just got an email through from where I pre-ordered it confirming that the delivery date will be September 9th!

Seems like they aren't releasing any new Xbone/PS4 games for the next 6 months! WTF's going on .......!

Associate
Sure they are, Infamous and Titanfall in March, Driveclub wont be far off that either probably.. would have traded them all for Destiny in March though :)

inFamous is February is it not? To be honest, inFamous, Thief and Titanfall will keep me going for a while! Hoping my PC will be good to go for TF though, can't afford or justify a Xbone just yet :p

Soldato
inFamous is February is it not? To be honest, inFamous, Thief and Titanfall will keep me going for a while! Hoping my PC will be good to go for TF though, can't afford or justify a Xbone just yet :p

Infamous was also put back slightly and is ocming in March now, DriveClub should be out in Feb as its due to be a launch title in Japan

Back
Top Bottom