*** The Official E3 2013 Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Yes, it took the PS3 6 years to take the lead.

Well, they messed up quite a bit with PS3 TBH. It had an inferior online network to xbox live at launch, no trophy support, slower drive access due to blu ray, the controller had no rumble and it was expensive and launched a year later then xbox 360.

Now, PSN is on par with xbox live, PS+ light years ahead in terms of content to xbox live gold, Sony worked hard to get a machine that was not friendly to develop for out there and sell well fixing a lot of stuff, and now they've listened and this time around created a console from the off that looks and ticks all the boxes.

Considering how poor a start Sony had, to sell more then MS considering this is not to be laughed at, and now Sony has publicly smacked MS in the face at E3.

So, yes took them six years but truthfully it shouldn’t have happened at all but it did and they were a year late to market then xbox 360.

Soldato
Well now you are here Sony will be well defended :)

But really who has been attacking Sony?

Or Xbone in here?

I mean there are fans both side, but i haven't seen any "Xbone is crap, long live Sony" posts in this thread.

Contrary to Suarez7 and his caped crusaders I have hardly if at all bashed the Xbone in this thread.

Permabanned
Well, they messed up quite a bit with PS3 TBH. It had an inferior online network to xbox live at launch, no trophy support, slower drive access due to blu ray, the controller had no rumble and it was expensive and launched a year later then xbox 360.

Now, PSN is on par with xbox live, PS+ light years ahead in terms of content to xbox live gold, Sony worked hard to get a machine that was not friendly to develop for out there and sell well fixing a lot of stuff, and now they've listened and this time around created a console from the off that looks and ticks all the boxes.

Considering how poor a start Sony had, to sell more then MS considering this is not to be laughed at, and now Sony has publicly smacked MS in the face at E3.

So, yes took them six years but truthfully it shouldn’t have happened at all but it did and they were a year late to market then xbox 360.

The fact of the matter is Microsoft made the most sales where it counted, when profits were at the highest.

People seem to think the PS4 is going to roflstomp the XB1 and it simply wont happen, both consoles will sell extremely well.

Or Xbone in here?

I mean there are fans both side, but i haven't seen any "Xbone is crap, long live Sony" posts in this thread.

Contrary to Suarez7 and his caped crusaders I have hardly if at all bashed the Xbone in this thread.

You make me laugh, so all those pics and sly digs you were having weren't aimed at bashing the XB1 then?

Permabanned
Point me to the posts?

Because if your going to bring up the controller picture i clearly stated to ignore the rhetoric.

You know fine well I don't mean the controller picture for god sake, I don't need to point anything out, you, I and others know what you've posted.

Soldato
Or Xbone in here?

No but we have seen your posts, you seem to be taking it all very seriously.

Soldato
Or Xbone in here?

you can't please everyone and they'll be a few feeling like they need to defend or pick up on what they feel is a troll or fan boyism..

TBH I'm very much a Sony fan, I'll admit it, I do like the playstation brand. Also loved playing forza back on the 360 and use a 360 gamepad on my PC, sold my 360 before forza 4 and horizon were released.. Wished I'd not done that, been looking for a 'very' cheap xbox 360 to play forza 4.

Its just a forum, its where we can go to argue our points etc... I've not read anything in this thread I'd say is worth getting upset over.;)

Permabanned
No but we have seen your posts, you seem to be taking it all very seriously.

I'd rather take it seriously than troll my way through threads.

I'm a bored stay at home dad, i need to do something while my son is eating his snack/lunch. :p

Hilarious, another blinder from you.

So you can't point me to any. I guess your just trolling. :(

Not worth my time pointing out things you know you've posted, you're that pathetic you can't even admit to posting other pictures you did bashing the xbox. You can't even make a signature the right size.

Soldato
Well now you are here Sony will be well defended :)

But really who has been attacking Sony?

Not really, but I find it weird that you'd jump to that conclusion. I never said anyone was attacking Sony but there are a ton of people in denial in here. Last generation I can distinctly remember 1001 gifs where somebody with a 360 head was stomping on somebody with a ps3 head and so on, the majority verdict was Xbox 360 and it showed. Now why was that? The Ps3 was more expensive, and had something nobody saw the point in enforced that inflated that price (Blu-ray), it also had a cringeworthy focus on media/social and it sounds a lot like what Microsoft have done this time around (not even going to go into the dictated trade ins or DRM).

Knowing console trends, in 6 or 7 years time the ONE will overtake the PS4 and then Microsoft will win the following E3 and the roles will reverse, but it's pretty clear Sony will do better than Microsoft here, or at least at launch anyway. This gen a whole lot of people got a 360 for exclusives/multi-plats and a PS3 on the side for games like Uncharted/God of War and that's the way I see it going this next gen. I'm no doubt labelled a fanboy for Sony by saying that, which is a shame as It's only pointing out the facts. If I could afford both I'd get a ONE too, the exclusives are looking sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom