***The Official Fifa 10 Thread***

Don
What do you think is going to be in 10? Not too much that they can add really is there, apart from improve what they have done with 09 :)

I really, really, really want savable replays for online games, there are ways for them to implement it without ruining games, I hope they do it.

I want better online league/cup setups.

Various tweaking gameplay wise, especially with defenders.

Soldato
Now i know your meant to be playing the game, but i just wish the players would intercept more passes instead of just watching it go straight past them (obviously not get every ball) but it would help to make it a bit more realistic.

Caporegime
I deffo want more realistic non-top flight teams. I can understand that they arent the best on the ball so those stats suffer, but attributes like speed shouldnt. You can have fast useless players...

Offside needs to be fixed as its a poor representation at the moment - same with more intelligent playing of advantage - amount of goals Ive scored for it to go back because Ive won a free kick due to a foul is silly...

The ability for live updates to filter into offline non-ranked play also should be added.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
My simple gripe is still Goal Keepers. They still make the same error prone movements towards the ball and do not actually make an intercept towards where it might end up, or they do stupid things if the ball bounces near them.

Caporegime
Oh yeah - they need to fix the kick off goal exploit...

And add a bloody wall into Arena to make FK practise actually useful!

My simple gripe is still Goal Keepers. They still make the same error prone movements towards the ball and do not actually make an intercept towards where it might end up, or they do stupid things if the ball bounces near them.
Also be good if they werent so infaliable in the box when taking the ball off the player - yet to see a GK get carded for anything when inside the box...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Don
I also want the ability to take the ball round the keeper like real life. The keepers are like magnets to the ball.

Also the ability to search for unique star games, so if I want to be Leeds I should be able to search for 3 star and under games.

Caporegime
Fix the little annoying things with 09, make free kicks a bit easier (neither me or the computer have scored a free kick in probably over 60 hours of games, utterly ridiculous)

Associate
I’m sure it will be the same old stuff, 'Improved Animation', 'better ball physics' but if its anything as good as it was this year then it will be awesome.

Oh and improve the manager mode so that when you update the stadium you actually see in in the game, I brought a League 1 side up to the Prem and i still had the rubbish stadium even tho i had almost maxed out the capacity slider.

Soldato
I'd like them to fix the chipping goal keeper exploit - far too easy and annoying when it happens to you. Also fix it so that when changing to a player it doesnt automatically stop their run.

Agree with having a wall in the arena for free kicks - I'd also a different canera angle for this mode - I want to practice moves and tricks from the same camera angle I play the game in so I can get used to some of the tricks.

I'd also like ultimate team without training up players so you dont have to face 99 rated teams (even though half the time these players seem to be poor!). An updated UT of any sort would be cool actually.

Caporegime
Defenders need to learn not to stop when selected when playing as ANY or when a though ball is played.

GKs need to be improved in terms of positioning.

KO exploit needs fixed.

Pushing off ball needs sorted.

Servers need sorted.

Sub crash needs sorted.

Referee in the ****ing road needs sorted.

Inconsitency needs sorted.

Back
Top Bottom