***The Official Fifa 10 Thread***

Caporegime
Hopefully soon - just finishing up work so I can spend some time on the demo later - looking forward to it...

Is it sad that Im considering taking the 2nd Oct off? :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Hopefully soon - just finishing up work so I can spend some time on the demo later - looking forward to it...

Is it sad that Im considering taking the 2nd Oct off? :p

No, I have some holidays to use and I was thinking booking the Thursday and Friday off as I usually get my games a day early.

Caporegime
Just noticed another new thing, if you run the striker out wide and tell the winger to make a run he'll run on the inside now as supposed to running right beside you, works really well :)

Caporegime
Its out for PSN - but you have to search for FIFA and youll find it near the bottom of list!!! (40/45)

1005Mb download...

GOGOGOGO

Last edited:
Soldato
Its out for PSN - but you have to search for FIFA and youll find it near the bottom of list!!! (40/45)

1005Mb download...

GOGOGOGO

bah i check Latest and i check Sports multiple times - doesnt appear on either list for me. Have to do a search for fifa to find the damn thing!

dling now :D

Don
Found a glitch, had a penalty shootout at the end of a game, AI went to take the last pen to win it and struck one right into the corner and through the net :D I thought it had gone wide but the guy ran off celebrating.

Back
Top Bottom