***The Official Fifa 10 Thread***

Associate
Is there a probelm with this demo and PSN at the moment? Everytime I try to download it says "an error has occurred".

Edit: The error is 80023102 which is a issue with credit cards etc, but why would this come up for a demo :S.
Edit 2: Ok I think it may just be me, as I can't even get onto my account management.

Last edited:
Associate
Well I actually quite like it. Some of the new animations are nice. Lobbed passes arent as floaty as they used to be. You can take quick freekicks!!! You can also change kick taker without having to press start. On freekicks when using the driven shot (L1) you can add a good amount of bend to it unlike 09 and you can hit a really low hard shot from the dead ball.

Caporegime
How do you do a dummy now? It used to be cross/shot then pass to cancel, doesn't seem to work now though.

It's still there, seems like it doesn't work everytime though. I think you have to be really careful to press A and the direction at the same time, several times i just hoofed the ball away :(

Soldato
I've tried to do it loads and it's never worked. Guess I need practice with the new version.

I must say though I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would.

Soldato
It certainly seems more fluid in its gameplay - but it feels so much like Fifa 09 - it's as if they've not really added much =\ Slightly disappointed.
Can't wait to try the "Be a Pro" mode in Fifa 10 though - I'm hoping for a bit of an improvement to it.
Does anyone know if you will now be able to play for longer than just 4 seasons this time?

Caporegime
Just scored my first goal.

2nd game. Picked Advanced at the start so what difficulty is that?

Does feel harder. Not as much of an arcadey feel about this one.

Back
Top Bottom