***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Soldato
Mine has been a bit laggier / DCing me after games now and again. So near the end now though and my W/L has been tarnished by friends playing anyway so I'm not overly bothered :(

Associate
@ PEANUTS

id be forever grateful for ronnie you wanna hear a sad story well here is mine :( get a tissue

bought the game and spent loads and loads on packs and got nothing but did have enough to buy either messi or ronnie as i always like to play fifa with the kids as they have their own version.

anyways the day i went to purchase him my account had been hacked and all my coins stolen around 520k worth.( you can check the pages here for proof )

contacted ea and filled out loads of forms they sent regards team and such after 22 emails 5 live chats and 3 phone calls they eventually told me my coins had been returned to my account .

but they had not i emailed and phoned again only to be told that my coins had been credited but not to my account ffs .

even now they are suppose to still be looking into it and im waiting but this is nearly 8 months on and hope has gone :

so now i have to play my kids at night who are young and like to rub in the fact that they beat me often with informs and quality against my team of players who were bought with the little coins i had if i sold all my players i would have around 50k .

well there ya go mate theres my sad story seems everyone else on here has used either messi or ronaldo apart from little old me :(

to just hear them from the bedroom when i play them and bring on ronnie from the bench (only player they have never had ) would be gold

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom