*** The Official FIFA 13 Thread ***

Permabanned
TOTS Arteta is a bit of a hidden gem isn't he. IF Sagna is playing well too at CCB even though he's only 5'9, his jumping helps him win headers still.

Permabanned
200k pack splurge today in the vain hope of getting a MOTM Ribbery.

Yeh right, Torres and Mata.

Smart. :rolleyes:

Did the same on PC but luckily packed a Neymar who sells for a lot.

Seen someone really stupidly bidding above TOTS Ribery price for the MOTM card, he must really like the colour orange.

Associate
Please can someone tell me how/when the game will update all the summer transfers.... Surely it's not a manual job still in 2013? I'm wanting to start a new career mode but I want the game up to date.

Soldato
Thinking of upgrading the final team, 3 options, 2 of which are a bit of a waste, already binned TOTS Busquets for TOTS Xabi Alonso and he just seems much better in the role.

pitch-4666648.jpg

1. IF/SIF Ronaldo - Not much difference really.
2. Messi for Benzema - Although given Messi's price tag and past experiences, he'd be sold within a day!
3. Upgrade to TOTS Navas (or keep NIF Navas and get IF Benzema), MOTM Alba, SIF Fabregas (Or change to TOTS Iniesta) & IF Pepe.

Thoughts? I am thinking the last one will be more useful :p

pitch-4666902.jpg

Looks tempting!

Permabanned
Wouldn't TOTS Jagielka be better at LCB? :)

Williams is the player I've thought about replacing, I've tried Jag and he felt like a bus, sluggish pace and turning, TOTS Vertonghen would be awesome but his workrates let him down, thinking of MOTM Ivanovic or SIF Koscielny.

Associate
Not including transfers on Fifa13 is criminal, specially since its the year of next gen.... I'm not buying fifa14 for ps3 then buying it again in 2 months time on PS4 - they should be updating the content its not hard.

Back
Top Bottom