*** The Official FIFA 13 Thread ***

Soldato
so we all upgrading to FIFA 14 when it comes?

Or are we still spending on 13?

I'm still enjoying my FUT games losing 9-0 then winning 5-1 the next game I have 0 skills and can easily be beaten but playing in Div 4 I seem to find loads like me who also can't play lol

Associate
quick question when transfers go through will we see madrid bale and man u fellanini how long does it take before the transfers are online?

Probably to late in Fifa 13 for them to release upgrades now buddy, although id love to know what position there going to release the madrid bale?!

Early access to the web app for Fifa 14 from 15 sept can't wait for that :D

Soldato
final team before Fifa 14

pitch-4689822.jpg

Soldato
Probably to late in Fifa 13 for them to release upgrades now buddy, although id love to know what position there going to release the madrid bale?!

Early access to the web app for Fifa 14 from 15 sept can't wait for that :D

Is the access based only on your origin account ? Do you need a key to unlock it from a preordered 14?

I've ordered the PS3 version but might just get the PC one for the key and online download the PS3 13 takes an age to load compared to PC version.

I love the graphics on my 24" screen and the xbox controller is more comfortable.

Also want to get an Xbox 1 :D

Associate
Is the access based only on your origin account ? Do you need a key to unlock it from a preordered 14?

I've ordered the PS3 version but might just get the PC one for the key and online download the PS3 13 takes an age to load compared to PC version.

I love the graphics on my 24" screen and the xbox controller is more comfortable.

Also want to get an Xbox 1 :D

You can access the fifa 14 web app which recognises you as having a previous copy of fifa i.e 13 which is your origin login details.

FIFA 14 Demo: 11th September 2013 - Confirmed
FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Early Access (via Web App): Sunday 15th September 2013 - Confirmed
FIFA 14 Season Ticket (Early Access To Full Game): Saturday 21st September 2013??
FIFA 14 Full Game Release Date: Friday 27th September 2013

If you purchase an EA season ticket in playstation store then you'll be able to download the full game early, however as soon as the official release date arrives you will have to purchase the game with the key code.

Soldato
Why are people still putting the lowest possible bronze players on their bench to decrease their overall star rating? IT DOESN'T WORK IN TOURNAMENTS.

Yea, because that back 3 and keeper need all the help they can get.

lol, they do!

3421 isn't like 352 with a packed middle! even 352 is weak if your opponent goes down the wings.

Back
Top Bottom