*** The Official FIFA 13 Thread ***

Soldato
Oh.my.lord.

I've just had a quick go on a regular tournament rather than playing Ultimate Team and it is literally unplayable!

Was it always this slow, unresponsive, awkward and downright bad or is it just because I'm used to UT????

My players take a fortnight to turn, can't pass and literally every shot goes straight at the keeper!

If this had been the only mode available there is no chance I'd have bought the game!

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Oh.my.lord.

I've just had a quick go on a regular tournament rather than playing Ultimate Team and it is literally unplayable!

Was it always this slow, unresponsive, awkward and downright bad or is it just because I'm used to UT????

My players take a fortnight to turn, can't pass and literally every shot goes straight at the keeper!

If this had been the only mode available there is no chance I'd have bought the game!

All of the SP was broken for me all year, FUT 13 was way too fast, FUT 14 is too slow. Never buying a fifa game again tbh.

Soldato
Well, thats 1,050 UT wins, nice round number to end it on, especially with GTA V out today!

Just blown ~400k remaining on packs and nothing really outstanding came from it!! :p

Soldato
All of the SP was broken for me all year, FUT 13 was way too fast, FUT 14 is too slow. Never buying a fifa game again tbh.

What if FIFA 15 is right in the middle speed-wise?? ;)

Seriously though, what do people do with their teams/coins from 13 now that 14 is out??

I used to use the web app quite a bit but now with the only way to access the market being through the game itself, I know I wont use it as much!!

Man of Honour
What if FIFA 15 is right in the middle speed-wise?? ;)

Seriously though, what do people do with their teams/coins from 13 now that 14 is out??

I used to use the web app quite a bit but now with the only way to access the market being through the game itself, I know I wont use it as much!!
I think I might load up Fifa 13 and just blow all my coins on packs and see if I get anyone decent. I have about 700k coins but considering I'm not going to play it again, I might as well do something with them.

Soldato
I suppose you want me to give you my TOTS players as well? :p

If you are feeling so inclined!! ;)

To be fair I've got a couple of teams and the best part of 300k and I really don't think I'm going to be going back on it much as I crumbled yesterday and bought 14! :p

I have to say though, I would have liked to have at least tried Ronaldo & Messi just to see what all of the fuss was about!
The best I got up to was Robben so never tried Ronnie, our Lionel, Ribery or Ibra! :(

Soldato
How stupid are EA?!?!?!

Just spunked 250k on packs because I'm moving on to FIFA 14 and the highest rated player I got was a non-rare Jon Obi Mikel!!

You'd have thought there might be some sort of tactic to give me an incentive to buy some packs in 14 but all it's done is reinforced my belief that it's a complete waste of money! :p

And they keep tweeting pics of people getting 2 or 3 amazing players in a single pack!!

kdd

kdd

Soldato
How stupid are EA?!?!?!

Just spunked 250k on packs because I'm moving on to FIFA 14 and the highest rated player I got was a non-rare Jon Obi Mikel!!

You'd have thought there might be some sort of tactic to give me an incentive to buy some packs in 14 but all it's done is reinforced my belief that it's a complete waste of money! :p

And they keep tweeting pics of people getting 2 or 3 amazing players in a single pack!!

I opened some packs last month and got juve tevez, aguero and mata, just before then i opened a reward pack for a league win and got david silva. Opened 20 or so recently and got nothing.

Back
Top Bottom