The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread

Soldato
Lol i think that'll be FM11... :p

I dunno though, ill have a look out for a mod for the 2010/11 season as it would be quite cool to start as soton without the -10, and wednesday pretty much in self destruct...

Soldato
Just resigned as Arsenal boss after 6 years at the helm. Won Premier League / Champions League / FA CUP / Carling Cup 5 times in a row. No cheating. 4-2-3-1 tactic.

----------------Akinfeez--------------------

--Eboue ---Chilieniee ---Pique ------Bale----

---------Fabregas ------ De Rossi---------

---Young ---------------Gourcrouff

------------Aguero------------------------

-----------------Dzeko--------------------

Decided to join Rubin in the Russian Premier League for a bit of a challenge.

Joined as the russian season was ending (February to November), 4 games left.

W2 D0 L2.

Have signed about 6 players. First two weeks in the job and Real Madrid, Juventus and Atletico Madrid offered me a job as their Manager. I refused to comment on it which resulted in the Chairman declaring me as "Loyal" :)

Finished Pre Season, First game coming up against Zenit!!

Soldato
Back on page 17 :eek:, Marc you're slacking!

Carried on with my Man Utd game, got a decent squad with a few regens, but mostly as backups. In the 2014/15 season.

GK: Ochoa/Regen (Akinfeev joining soon)

DL: Jose Angel/Regen
DC: Vidic/Shawcross
DC: Evans/Regen
DR: Schwaab/Regen

MC: Sissoko/Pjanic

AML: Ozil/Hazard/Milner
AMC: Gourcuff/Canales
AMR: Kroos/Gourcuff/Milner

ST: Rooney/Sturridge
ST: Aguero/Pato

Then just another regen striker as a backup.

Dzeko is in the reserves ready to be sold, as he was literally 4th choice!

I've had players like Ashley Young, Ariaudo, Rafael, Obertan, Macheda, Welbeck, Fletcher, Carrick, Fabio, Tinga, Berbatov, dos Santos, Ferdinand, Ribery, Evra, Dessena, Adu and a few others all shipped out, lol.

I've spent £414m in charge, a lot have been youngsters, and some big signing in there (Aguero (52m), Pato (36.5m), Jose Angel (29.5m), Dzeko (24.5m), Pjanic (24.5m) and then a few £15m or so. Made £60m on selling/loaning Ribery as I got him on a free.

Sold £337m so it's not too far off, with another £48m to come from Dzeko, along with Fabio at £7.75m.

Pretty awesome lineup anyway, should be able to keep it for a while but I always try to make my team young, oldest players are Vidic (33), Ochoa (29), Rooney (29), Milner (28) and Gourcuff (28). So will probably look into a regen of some sort for Milner.

Back
Top Bottom