**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Associate
Yeah. Facebook, web browsing and a 2 hour car journey sat nav ing today still got me 5 hours SoT, 26% today as we speak :) not smashing it but general use.

15% screen
5% chrome
5% sat nav app
5% Facebook app
9% OS
4% email
4% messenger

That is amazing, I have no idea how you're achieving that mate, but bravo!

Soldato
The full brightness on stock is more than sufficient, doing that would probably burn your retinas off. Not to mention the battery life?

Soldato
OP
Why would it burn retinas? You would use it outdoors when you need it. It's not on all the time. And of course it will use more power. You use it when you need it. It's all in the video I linked.

Sorry for being blunt but it's not rocket science.

Soldato
Why would it burn retinas? You would use it outdoors when you need it. It's not on all the time. And of course it will use more power. You use it when you need it. It's all in the video I linked.

Sorry for being blunt but it's not rocket science.

There you go, you've answered all the questions. You can't just post a YouTube url with no context whatsoever and expect no discussion. That's what forums are about.

Its not rocket science :D

Soldato
OP
It's kernel level so I guess if there is a kernel that supports it it would do the same. I'm running elementalX on the N6 but it doesn't have this feature. Maybe the newest version has?

Edit, just checked and it's only for the 6p, elementalX hasn't implemented it on the N6. It would be handy indeed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom