1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by kona786, 23 Sep 2015.

1. Sukh

Mobster

If you dont like music with less than 3 stars, why not delete it/ not keep it on your phone?

2. Rimsy

Mobster

Hah I wish.... Never understood pouches for phones as they offer no protection for when you're phone is actually likely to get damaged (as in when its out of the safe confines of ones pocket!)

3. mrk

Man of Honour

Because sometimes I do listen to them, but purely depends on mood. Deleting specific songs from an album entirely is a bit of a bodge anyway, it makes the album "incomplete".

It has to be fully right, not half right.

4. Sukh

Mobster

Fair play - I listen to music in playlists rather than albums so didn't think about that.

And the pouch cases are good if you damage your phone by it slipping out of your pocket, which, historically, is when I have done most damage to mine.

5. kona786

Capodecina

The only 2 times I've dropped my latest phone is when I've had it in my lap when getting out of the car, and pulled my jacket out from the passenger seat. My case saved it twice...phew!

6. Scottland

Capodecina

I was just using Google Music as an example as I know it works for me - but as you explained it doesn't for everyone.

7. _Jimlad_

Capodecina

I loled

8. Amraam

Mobster

I love the idea of Google Music, but as a music player app, it lacks in my opinion. Now if only PowerAmp delivered Google Music integration as they promised years ago it would be awesome :D

9. breeza

Gangster

6P

:):) my graphite 32GB order has just moved from a status of preordered to pending. October 28 -30

Last edited: 12 Oct 2015
  10. mrk

Man of Honour

Negative :(

[​IMG]

Still says Nov 3-5th :(

11. Scottland

Capodecina

Lots of rumours over on reddit of shipping this week or next week, I'm guessing they won't ship before reviews hit so once the review NDA is lifted we might see some movement (hopefully).

12. Sudden

Mobster

It's mostly so that it doesn't get scratched with keys etc. in the pocket, or if it slips out, then it's protected. I don't like the other types of cases because you pay so much not to just have the underlying tech, but also the design. The slimness of the phone is one of the selling points and then to 'ruin' it by adding in a bulky case, just kind of defeats the point for me. Lots of cases aren't all that bulky, I know, but it's still more than a naked phone.

13. this_is_gav

Soldato

If I get a slippery phone (Note 5 or X5 Premium) I'll get a quick slip pouch just so it doesn't fall out of my pocket while I'm driving. I'm unlikely to use one anywhere else.

If I go for the 6P I'll have to wait to see how slippery it is - it doesn't sound too bad, but the frost is meant to have a slightly more "plasticy feel" than the others, so it depends on whether it's Nexus 5 plastic (extremely grippy rubbery feel) or the slick Galaxy S3 plastic.

14. Pabl0

Wise Guy

Same here. Hopefully it will ship to fall in line with the CPW estimates.

15. robj20

Capodecina

Looking forward to hearing what you guys think of this phone. Its either this or the Moto X Style for me, im liking the Nexus most so far though.

16. Sudden

Mobster

Also graphite 32gb? My Aluminium 64gb doesn't seem to have changed.

17. Cyanide

Mobster

I gave in to temptation

[​IMG]

18. lmfy2k

Soldato

nice one mate :)

19. Nexus18

Capodecina

Any idea if we buy from CPW that we can go through google for warranty etc.?

20. Fallen god

Soldato

This is a worry, Google has be amazing with me for my Nexus 5. I had an issue with the USB port and I phoned up, had a new phone on the way in 3mins.