1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by kona786, 23 Sep 2015.

1. Nexus18

Capodecina

And now both phones are back to original status *sigh*

2. whiskycycle

Wise Guy

My order for that and a case still show as glass... Money's been taken as well! Hmm...

3. Amraam

Mobster

Going to be ordering mine next week most likely. Can't decide between aluminium or graphite, and 32GB or 64GB...

4. Nexus18

Capodecina

Just of live chat again... Yes I am impatient :o

Women looked into my order and said she has processed my order and that I should receive dispatch email soon (this was about 30-40 minutes ago), still nothing, however, my available balance is showing £440 less than the actual balance so fingers crossed.....

5. lmfy2k

Soldato

were you able to get a tracking number off her?

6. Nexus18

Capodecina

Nah, I had a feeling that she was fobbing me of with her replies.... She said that my order number is my tracking number.

7. Sudden

Mobster

I want my phone :( *sniff*

8. whiskycycle

Wise Guy

Patience isn't our virtue right now!.. Back to herself's old N5 until the tank arrives.

In other news, before the N5X went back, it got a small OS update... Camera stability was massively improved and the phone felt faster again. Noticed a couple of reviews point out the same problem, whereas the N6P didn't exhibit it.

The reviews of both phones, along with my week with the N5X, give me that tingly tech feeling fit the big one arriving. Haven't even had Purchase Justification Reflex kick in either, which is scary for a 450 quid Angry Birds machine.

9. lmfy2k

Soldato

10. Rimsy

Mobster

Good to know! Have to admit it was a concern but then we have no idea what throttling may be taking place

11. Cosimo

Man of Honour

12. AndyCr15

Capodecina

Mine now says dispatched by the 30th... :(

13. Amraam

Mobster

Argh, can't decide if I should order now due to sheer impatience (and frustration with my laggy CM11 Note 2), or due the right, sensible thing and wait until other people can guinea pig it for me :D I'll have been paid then too...

Also, this seems interesting. http://www.androidcentral.com/expec...related&utm_medium=module&utm_campaign=nextv2

Does it apply to UK? If so, is it play store credit only (apps, books, music etc.), or will it apply to devices also? I rarely buy apps, so not sure it's worth it where I could save £10 in real cash by buying from CPW instead...

Last edited: 24 Oct 2015
  14. Cosimo

Man of Honour

Apparently:

15. Rimsy

Mobster

Except the 90 trial isn't available to us current subscribers. Bit of a kick in the balls from Google there really - wonder if its transferrable?

16. mrk

Man of Honour

Which is rubbish, Play Store credit > music "trial".

17. whiskycycle

Wise Guy

Should be, if you sign in with a different Google account on the phone and start from there... With the N5x there's no code in the box as such, just instructions on the supplied card that say "start Google Music and sign up from there, no other steps etc"... assuming it'll be the same for the N6P.

Would be nice for us subscribers to get some kind of equivalent reward in lieu of conditions of the trial excluding us, but hey ho, I'm reasonably happy with their thinking.

18. tiffanys

Gangster

19. BoomAM

Capodecina

May give that a try with a mates account...

20. Nexus18

Capodecina

CPW are now sending dispatch emails, here's hoping I get my email today....