**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Caporegime
When/if apple get rid of their hard home button then Samsung will too and move to on screen buttons, I guarantee it! ;) :p

I had a bit of burn in with my one s screen around the notification bar, it wasn't too bad tbh, you only noticed it when you went looking for it.

Soldato
Mine's here :)

Anyone know how to turn on the srgb mode to desaturate the screen a bit? Found plenty of places saying it's got it but nothing to say how to do it and there's nothing in the settings?

[edit] nevermind - found it! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Wow, just got emailed saying my phone will be delayed until Wednesday now after I just spoke on live chat saying tomorrow. They crediting my account £5 haha what a shambles.

Soldato
Cancelled my order now and told them where to shove their £5. Will walk around town tomorrow.

I got the same text. Wednesday isn't too bad for me. Not quite sure why you canceled though, unless you're literally just going to walk round town tomorrow? How are you now in a better position?

Having said that, if you find they're giving shelf stock over advanced orders, let us know! :)

Back
Top Bottom