**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Associate
Random banner in the Play Store giving £2 free credit when I looked just now. Said it was for Pixel 3 owners so might be across the board.
Nice, added £2 to mine. Was in a banner around the middle of the playstore home screen for me. Looks like it might need to be sent today.... hmm what to buy....

Soldato
November 2018 security updates are out, May have to wait few hours before it shows ota

https://developers.google.com/android/ota
  • A-111401911 Display Improved performance for devices using picture-in-picture Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL

• A-109769728 Framework Improved Strongbox symmetric key generation requests Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL

• A-112198479 Display Improved performance for apps using picture-in-picture Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL

• A-112714177 Notifications Improved stability for notifications Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL

Soldato
What's a good case for a white phone? I'm sending both my ESR and Spigen clear cases back as the backs are scratched as is often the case with the clear ones.
Kinda like the frosted look, but I'm not paying £25 for a bare, peel, mnml or totallee when they are 70p from the chinese warehouse.

Tempted to put in a bulk order and sell them myself at those prices!

Soldato
November 2018 security updates are out, May have to wait few hours before it shows ota

https://developers.google.com/android/ota
  • A-111401911 Display Improved performance for devices using picture-in-picture Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL

• A-109769728 Framework Improved Strongbox symmetric key generation requests Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL

• A-112198479 Display Improved performance for apps using picture-in-picture Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL

• A-112714177 Notifications Improved stability for notifications Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL

Looks like this doesn't include a memory management fix, which'll come later:
https://9to5google.com/2018/11/05/pixel-3-memory-issues-fix-update/

Associate
Got my cubevit screen earlier. On, fits a lot better than the previous cprotector, not perfect but pretty close. Have some slight rainbowing which i've made worse by tring to smooth it out. Will see. So far ok, only really notice the rainbow on blacks.

Also got the update. Taking ages optimising apps

Soldato
Got my cubevit screen earlier. On, fits a lot better than the previous cprotector, not perfect but pretty close. Have some slight rainbowing which i've made worse by tring to smooth it out. Will see. So far ok, only really notice the rainbow on blacks.

Also got the update. Taking ages optimising apps
Lift it and drop it back down i had a tiny rainbow effect in the middle once I did this it vanished it's been perfect since.

Soldato
I've just been on the phone with Voda, it sounds like a right faff. Have to cancel and re-order and re-apply the discount I was given so I cba with that.

I wondered about that, I've also ordered it via vodafone. The one upside, is that I saw in the flesh yesterday the home hub. Very nice! even though I might still sell it, it does look really good.

anyway, I've been looking at bellroy leather cases. Damn, they look nice and I think the navy will work with a white phone.

or....the google mycase mmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom