**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
I disagree. The 3a camera is quite a step up on Xiaomi devices. If photo's are a priority, the 3a is a great device to have, unless you're actually a photographer that carries round a DSLR.
for the majority of people i dont think the 3a is going to be any better than any xiaomi device. it will be uploaded to facebook, twitter or instagram which is compressed.

in any case camera wasnt mentioned in the question i was answering initially.

i was merely stating that for the same money you could buy a much better spec phone. with the trade off being the size against a 3a.

"Looking to upgrade from my Honor 9 Lite and seen a deal for a Pixel 3a 64GB new for £269. Is this a good upgrade? I don't play games at all on my phone, just apps and er making calls"

Soldato
Anyone else have problems with their pixel 'losing the sim card'? I need to reboot the phone (Pixel 3) a couple of times a day which fixes it temporarily.

Soldato
Just bought my mum a pixel 3a now it's £299 (although I had some work codes to make it a bit cheaper).

Very impressed for the price. It's a lot more premium looking than I expected. Reminds me a bit like the iphone 5c in that it's really good quality plastic.

I think it's a great phone, and even the bezels aren't that bad.

Soldato
Rip to my Pixel Stand. Grabbed it from home after being away at my partner's for 3 months, and for some reason my P3 goes warm and instead of charging just drains battery even more. Not sure if the battery is also playing up, from a full charge I've had 14 minutes of screen usage and already down to 81%

Back
Top Bottom