Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Associate
OP
Conservative. Postal vote so did it the other day! Fingers crossed we keep a Lab/snp coalition out.

Actually I am hoping for a Labour\SNP\Lib Dem coalition, one that will not last and bring about a 2nd election where we can get a majority, that or a Conservative majorly now or a Con\Lib Dem coalition.

Don
Actually I am hoping for a Labour\SNP\Lib Dem coalition, one that will not last and bring about a 2nd election where we can get a majority, that or a Conservative majorly now or a Con\Lib Dem coalition.

Labour\SNP\Lib would be a disaster, they would never agree on anything!

Soldato
If the conservatives get in again i'm out of this country. Can't stand them, they are doomed to kill the NHS. Lets also give the rich a 5% tax cut at the peak of austerity. Joke of a party, with a joke of a leader.

Last edited:
Soldato
Conservative..

Pretty much affirmed when stood outside the polling station and some woman pipes up as loud as she can "I bet this lot are voting conservative", I looked up, the majority of people seem to be wearing shirts and on their way to work, she had jogging bottoms, hoopy earrings and a fag hanging out her mouth, my immediate thought was "Don't worry love, the rest of the dole spongers will wake up around 11-12AM and then things will no doubt be redressed"..

;)

Back
Top Bottom