• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Caporegime
That is going to be bizarre to see. No Ed and no Clegg. Let alone the other Ed.

I always think that Cameron has a bit of a woman problem, so if Harriet plays her cards right she can inflict some serious damage to the PM early doors.

Incidentally, did everyone see how pathetic some of the SNP MPs were today? Wearing white roses on their lapels and clapping - shocking disrespect for the parliament of the land:

Last edited:
Caporegime
[TW]Fox;28092821 said:
So now a government that makes sure what it plans do is the right thing before it does it is bad, too? What would please you? They've got 5 years before its a 'broken promise'.

Don't be silly fox any idea should be forced through instantly without any consideration or investigation.

V F

V F

Soldato
Caporegime
[TW]Fox;28092821 said:
So now a government that makes sure what it plans do is the right thing before it does it is bad, too? What would please you? They've got 5 years before its a 'broken promise'.

LOL I'm sure that's exactly what they're doing...

Do you not think it'd be a good idea to check whether something is the right thing before y'know, promising voters you're going to deliver something? It'd be bad form for a political party to promise a load of populist policies in order to get elected then change their minds once they're in government I'm sure you'd agree.

Soldato
.Why would they give 30h of free child care to people who don't work?

Because EYE (Early Years Education) is far more than just a baby sitting service for working parents.

Why do you think so much money has been poured into EYE over the last decade, though to be fair you are probably unaware of that as I was before being involved in the sector.

All studies have shown the importance of development in those first few years and how it affects the rest of your life. Hence why atm 15 free hours is universal for 3-4 yr olds, currently for deprived 2 yr olds, moving to universal.

Caporegime
Bit of a bump today as buried in here somewhere was a general feeling that something wasn't quite right with the election in the Thanet seat which Nigel Farage contested and lost. Well yesterday a bit more came out about that, it turns out that the Tories may have spent twice what they were allowed to campaigning in Thanet, as Michael Crick explains here. Nothing proven of course, but questions are being asked.

Back
Top Bottom