• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Caporegime
I would love the conservatives to get a majority (unlikely I know) simply to see the exploding butt hurt from some of the Looney liberals I have on Facebook.

It has already started:

"**** this exit poll. And **** you if you voted Tory (or, even more moronic, UK*P). Not the good kind of ****ing, hard and slow and candlelit with Tom Hardy. **** you as in... I hope you get syphilis and herpes at the same time. Cameron & co are literal MURDERERS and liars and if you voted them in you are COMPLICIT."

Haha. Gold.

Soldato
I don't understand the Lib Dem collapse. People seem to be saying were not voting for you because you gave too much ground in the coalition, and sold out your principles.

So we'll vote Conservative instead.

That won't be what's happening. LD vote has probably gone to Labour and Conservatives, proportions different by seat.

But Labour and Conservatives will have lost some voters to UKIP.

Caporegime
The exit poll is actually a bit nuts having it at 10pm. People who are in the queue at 10pm but haven't voted can still do so. So the exit poll could have some effect on their voting choice. So if George Galloway is getting told off by the cops, shouldn't the media be to blame?

Soldato
The exit poll is actually a bit nuts having it at 10pm. People who are in the queue at 10pm but haven't voted can still do so. So the exit poll could have some effect on their voting choice. So if George Galloway is getting told off by the cops, shouldn't the media be to blame?

I can perform an exit poll and let everyone know if I want. I can do that before 10pm if I wanted.

But that's fine since I'm not a candidate.

edit:

Of course no one will believe me.

Caporegime
Lib Dems are getting what they deserved, they sold their soul to for a bit of short term relevance and **** on all those people who put them there, whilst enabling the Tory's to pass a whole bunch of unpopular policies. The wealthy and working class sadists will still vote Tory but those who were betrayed by the Lib Dems have rightly deserted them in disgust.

Back
Top Bottom