*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Soldato
It does seem to have been out since 1st June, and I specifically remember updating to it, but my current software version is still at 13.5 and I received this update, I wonder if there was an issue with this release somewhere and it rolled back. Very odd.

Soldato
Nothing but issues with my Iphone 7 Plus since updating to the latest OS.

The touch screen has stop working in places. Very evident on the left side of the screen. I've reset the phone about 20 times now and even done fresh factory resets (not installed back up from iCloud) and it's still happening. Also the phone every so often just locks up and goes berserk by doing it's own thing.

All this since I updated to the latest OS. Never experienced so many issues with a phone in my life and very much thinking of moving back to Android, as I had no problems on that side.

Last edited:
Soldato
If you update via iTunes, you can point it at any old version of iOS that you’ve previously downloaded using Alt button plus Restore.

No idea... So you mean just hit Alt on the keyboard then click restore? I've done this but no option to go back to a older versions. Not 100% clued up on Apple OS, but things went pair shaped after updating to iOS 13.

Soldato
Sounds to me like it’s a hardware issue that’s coincided with a software update. I’ve got a 7+ and there are no issues with the latest update.

Back
Top Bottom