• iPhone XS Max - 512Gb

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • iPhone XR - 64Gb

Votes: 27 5.7%
  • iPhone XR - 128Gb

Votes: 32 6.8%
  • iPhone XR - 512Gb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 107 22.7%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 122 25.8%

• Total voters
Associate
Finding a good deal on this is impossible - three offered me a worse deal then the one in the website as that’s a new customer deal only apparently ‍♂️
Gonna end up IUP and sim only i suspect

If Three don't offer me a decent deal next month (like the ones for new customers on their website) when I'm eligible to upgrade then I'll be requesting my PAC code.

Soldato
You're just salty because the Pixel 2 has a better camera :p

Will admire my lower quality photos on my superior phone

It's funny because I watched that YouTube review with the camera comparison and I thought the iPhone pictures looked better than the P2 — the Pixel photos looked overprocessed and 'instagrammy' if that makes sense. The iPhone pictures looked much more natural, from which you could then process them yourself if you're that way inclined.

It seems to me to be a bit like shooting RAW or Jpeg on a DSLR — the Jpeg will be sharpened and saturated in-camera, while the RAW file will require some editing to look it's best, but it gives the user the choice of how much/what kind of processing they want.

Soldato
Text reads " Your O2 order xxxxxxxxxxxx is estimated for delivery by UK Mail between 10:49 and 11:49".

*Sits writhing hands in anticipation* :D:D

Shawrey

Just received "Your order will be delivered 21 Sep by DPD. Not going to be in? www.dpd.co.uk/b/xxxxxxxx"

Looks like mine is on schedule for release day, which is cool. Apple now telling me "Dispatched". Only one text, so I'm hoping my watch will be bundled in the same delivery, as they're both projected launch day deliveries.

Last edited:
Associate
Just received "Your order will be delivered 21 Sep by DPD. Not going to be in? www.dpd.co.uk/b/xxxxxxxx"

Looks like mine is on schedule for release day, which is cool. Apple now telling me "Dispatched". Only one text, so I'm hoping my watch will be bundled in the same delivery, as they're both projected launch day deliveries.

Just seen the below on my o2...

Courier name UK MAIL
Dispatch date 18 September 2018

Here's hoping!

Shawrey

sg0

sg0

Associate
Just got a message from dpd, my parcel will be delivered tomorrow. I glad I managed to persuade the missus to work at home on Friday.

Man of Honour
UKMail delivering mine, although it's said that before and it has been DPD. I'd prefer UKMail though as I'm normally at the start of the route on their deliveries, as opposed to near the end with DPD :p

Soldato
UKMail delivering mine, although it's said that before and it has been DPD. I'd prefer UKMail though as I'm normally at the start of the route on their deliveries, as opposed to near the end with DPD :p
Last thing I ordered that came via DPD, it didn't turn up that day at all. I ordered Spiderman on PS4 for release day on the Friday, and the guy just didn't turn up. Ended up arriving Monday morning. That's the only bad experience I've had up to now with DPD though, so hopefully all will go to plan.

sg0

sg0

Associate
Last thing I ordered that came via DPD, it didn't turn up that day at all. I ordered Spiderman on PS4 for release day on the Friday, and the guy just didn't turn up. Ended up arriving Monday morning. That's the only bad experience I've had up to now with DPD though, so hopefully all will go to plan.

Don't say that guys . Oh well here's hoping a leopard can change it's spots :(

Caporegime
Still no luck on trying to pre order the XS on the Iup program. Says pre orders won’t be open till 23rd of sept :(.

Oh well knowing my luck, they won’t have any in stock lol. Decided that I’ll probably go for the 256gb option now. Even though my 64gb 6S is still at 48% free storage space.

sg0

sg0

Associate

I think everybody's on the end of the route with dpd.

Back
Top Bottom