• iPhone XS Max - 512Gb

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • iPhone XR - 64Gb

Votes: 27 5.7%
  • iPhone XR - 128Gb

Votes: 32 6.8%
  • iPhone XR - 512Gb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 107 22.7%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 122 25.8%

• Total voters
Associate
Pics if it shows up ! :D hope it does. :cool:

One thing I forgot to mention was this was a click and collect order to my local o2 store - wasn't trusting it to go to my house and no-one be there. What's the bets the store wont let me have it tonight if it is in there?? I'd be walking in literally with 10 minutes to closure at 1730.

Going to ring them shortly and see if they'll be willing to let me have it.

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shawrey

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
One thing I forgot to mention was this was a click and collect order to my local o2 store - wasn't trusting it to go to my house and no-one be there. What's the bets the store wont let me have it tonight if it is in there?? I'd be walking in literally with 10 minutes to closure at 1730.

Going to ring them shortly and see if they'll be willing to let me have it.

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shawrey

Others on Mac Rumours have had the same, I doubt they will let you have it since it's not official release day. They will be under instruction not to give the phones to customers until tomorrow.

Associate
Others on Mac Rumours have had the same, I doubt they will let you have it since it's not official release day. They will be under instruction not to give the phones to customers until tomorrow.

It's not like the old days where if you knew someone in the store they would let you have the item early as long as you come back to run it through the till or sign the paperwork.

Remember when I was able to get Gran Turismo 1 on PS 2 weeks early as the Store Manager was a family friend :D:D

Shawrey

Associate
It's not like the old days where if you knew someone in the store they would let you have the item early as long as you come back to run it through the till or sign the paperwork.

Remember when I was able to get Gran Turismo 1 on PS 2 weeks early as the Store Manager was a family friend :D:D

Shawrey
Did your iPhone arrive?

Soldato
https://forums.macrumors.com/attachments/62288d58-eb0a-47a0-a519-6e8083c5c19c-jpeg.784491/
Looking forward to the Max![/QUOTE]

That XR and XS Max doesn't look right? Is it supposed to be to scale or just representative or pixel content? Surely the XR should be a tad smaller to fit in between the XS and XS Max?

It does look nice how much more screen there is :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
That XR and XS Max doesn't look right? Is it supposed to be to scale or just representative or pixel content? Surely the XR should be a tad smaller to fit in between the XS and XS Max?

It does look nice how much more screen there is :)
You’re right that picture is wrong. The XR isn’t as tall as the XS Max yet it is there.

Associate
My max is getting delivered by UK mail, shame i can't allocate the time. Does anyone know if UK mail specify when it will be delivered ?

Back
Top Bottom