***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Soldato
Any1 have this case- Terrapin Google Nexus 4 TPU Gel Skin Case?? im wondering if its any good with it?
and who know any decent earphones to go with it?
thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
You're a mentalist with 26 tabs! I don't think I've even ever had that many open on my PC. The max I get to on my N4 is 4/5.

Bought another one of these for my mum to have as her first smartphone/internet experience. Meanwhile girlfriend drops and smashes her HTC One X (which is my old phone) so she's having the N4 and mum will have the HOX once it's been repaired by the insurers.

To cut a long story short I'm using my N4 without a case atm and it feels SO much nicer. It's just annoying how slippy the back is.

Soldato
Im currently using the stock screen protector :p

want to replace it now, any recommendations? ive also gone for MediaDevil on previous phones

i don't want Zagg due to the orange peel effect

any other ones i should look at? would like a full body wrap type but not essential!

Thanks

Soldato
Im currently using the stock screen protector :p

sad ******* its a not a stock screen protector, its a cover that comes with a new item that YOU peel off before using....

don't be so *** :D

man up and buy a case if you're worried about a scratch, said it before and say it again.,.....................

you don't walk around with a condom on!

Soldato
sad ******* its a not a stock screen protector, its a cover that comes with a new item that YOU peel off before using....

man up and buy a case if you're worried about a scratch, said it before and say it again.,.....................

oh.. :(

Soldato

:eek:

As above, that's not a screen protector...

its on the screen and protecting it so :D

i have a case on it too lol Diztronic matte, tis very nice :)

Soldato
That's like saying a cauliflower is a good helmet if you wear it on your head.

Personally I don't use screen protectors anyway; glass is harder than plastic so the logic doesn't seem worth it.

Soldato
Got to say I disagree with that, I generally use a screen protector, I've managed to scratch gorilla glass without having any idea how I've managed it so the compromise is worth it for me considering resale value and how much it is damaged by having screen damage.

Back
Top Bottom