** The Official Look-a-Like Thread **

• Thread starter Deleted member 651465
  • Start date
Associate
People always say I look like the following... (that's me on the end, for reference).

looklike.jpg

I think this can only be a bad thing...

Caporegime
EVH said:
Ok, so I'm watching a DVD last night and I spot what I thought was a well known comedian in Star Wars Episode 3...

picture1copy8lb.jpg

What you think? :D

Also, If you have any others put them up.. I could do with a laugh

Yup thats Peter Kay alright, but whos the daft git in the pic on the right. :D

Vix

Vix

Associate
Andr3w said:
i SWEAR there is a piggymon look alike walking around leeds...but nobody belives me :(

I would, I went to school with a girl who looks just like Piggy, she's even ultra small!!! Could well be seen in Leeds as she lives in Wakefield. Unless you just saw us at a Leeds meet;)

I used to look like Liv Tyler, apparently, when I was younger. Hmph. Funny thing is that face recognition site said Liv Tyler too.

Phil (kaiowas) apparently looks like Nicholas Lyndhurst (rodney). I can't see it myself.

Soldato
Vix said:
I would, I went to school with a girl who looks just like Piggy, she's even ultra small!!! Could well be seen in Leeds as she lives in Wakefield. Unless you just saw us at a Leeds meet;)

I used to look like Liv Tyler, apparently, when I was younger. Hmph. Funny thing is that face recognition site said Liv Tyler too.

Phil (kaiowas) apparently looks like Nicholas Lyndhurst (rodney). I can't see it myself.

Vix = Vixen?

KaHn

Actually just ignore me :)

Back
Top Bottom