****The Official Mountain Bicycle Gallery Thread****

Soldato
Just upgraded my old claud butler stoneriver to a new voodoo bizangoo as the reviews seemed really good and I'm looking to get into doing a few local trails with my brother.

received-2436505579897051.jpg

dg9whsC
How are you finding the Voodoo, I went to have a look at the local Halfords?

Soldato
Just finished building this today, a YT Jeffsy CF Pro Race 29 with some custom parts fitted - Hope V4 brakes, Oneup bar and stem, and Sram Eagle with an X01 cassette, XX1 rainbow chain, GX mech and shifter.

Soldato
RRP was £4799, they have a £1000 off promo at the moment and I had a voucher for an extra 10% off so got it for £3420 - with selling the old bits, the new parts cost me £850 so not too bad.

I sold my old Vitus Escarpe 275 VR for £900 so that covered the upgrades.

Soldato
My dream bike there! Very nice mate, jealous!

Cheers, its pretty much my dream bike too! I will probably upgrade to a a reverb AXS at some point if they release a 200mm version. And maybe an AXS rear mech... Oh and maybe a Cane Creek coil DB CS if I start riding some more gnarly stuff... :D

Soldato

Meant to post this a few weeks back when i got it. It's good fun going down the steep stuff and pretty decent at climbing too. Orbea Rallon M10 with factory shock/fork upgrade. Just changed it to tubeless this weekend as it came with tubes in for some reason.

Soldato
Trying to make the most of what little freedom we have left for now

00000-PORTRAIT-00000-BURST20200322162020476.jpg

Criminally underused, it's my first bike for 15 years. I picked it up 2 years ago and have used it a handful of times. need to do some adjustments as some of the gears are a bit grindy. Haven't worked on a bike since my teens so will have to YouTube it.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's done me alright to be fair. The seat post is a tiny bit too tall, I'm on tip toes from a sitting position. I mostly ride on the quiet roads until I get to the river then along the gravel, so nothing strenuous.

Soldato
Just upgraded my old claud butler stoneriver to a new voodoo bizangoo as the reviews seemed really good and I'm looking to get into doing a few local trails with my brother.
dg9whsC

I purchased the same bike towards the back end of last summer. Think it ended up costing me £550, which was a bargain.

Was due to start riding again and noticed some rust on the chain links, so waiting for a replacement to be delivered. Didn't get on with flat bars, so ordered a no frills Brand X riser bar at the same time. 20mm wider and 25mm rise. Can't wait for the stuff to arrive so I can fit it and go riding.

Back
Top Bottom