****The Official Mountain Bicycle Gallery Thread****

Soldato
Tbh, I removed it because the brakes were getting changed! The less cables you have to work around, the easier it'll be, I just left the dropper cable and rear mech cable outer.

For the Jeffsy, there's some pre applied tape you'll probably want to remove.

Get some autoglym bug and tar remover, this will remove any glue and you'll need to give the whole frame a wipe with this. Then give it a wipe with isopropyl alcohol to make sure it's fully clean.

When applying the film, work from the centre out with the squeegee, don't worry about the edges. For any stubborn edges, use a microfiber cloth to press them down as this will absorb the liquid that's stopping it from sticking. I didn't need a hair dryer at all, but leave the frame indoors for a day after for it to fully dry and stick.

Soldato
Picked this up last week, second hand but only 2 weeks old!

50008630581_01768fe09d_h.jpg

Associate
my favourite 2 pics

first is my baby
second is the furthest iv got, nearly 1 mile up the road
i was stationary at the time, got confused and put my right foot down while leaning left, fell down the bank, the pic is after my neighbour towed the bike off me with his defender, id been trying to get out for around an hour at this point, my neighbour was ******* himself laughing and took the pic
bike was fine

bCQGODW.jpg

cVbEjYE.jpg

Soldato
Looks a decent little hardtail that!

Weekend away in the Lakes, this thing (and I) bloody loved it!

Proper chunk and rocky stuff, that was part way down the Walna Scar Road descent. Epic descent!

Back
Top Bottom