emu

emu

Associate
just had a 900mb update come through on my note 3

its lollipop

my battery life was pretty poor on kitkat so will see how it goes

Associate
Soldato
thanks, i may give that a go tonight. my phone randomly shuts down regularly after the last update. funny, my phone isn't rooted and i went to check if the official lollipop update is out and it errored saying my phone has been tampered with. it hasn't!

Soldato
I'm finding it great, it's fast, not sure on the battery life yet, I guess it'll improve after a few weeks of proper use, I'm liking the new theme too. I've got a live wallpaper on and it's not sucking the battery life but I've not got lots of the gimmicks enables.

Soldato
I absolutely hate it.

Switching from android now. Can't stand the GUI anymore. :(

Edit: just realised if inhate my new ubuntu phone I've got to buy a iPhone! Nooooooooooooooooooooo! :(

Soldato
So what custom roms are you guys running? Was a long time user of x-note on kitkat before they had xda "beef" (think they're back now but no lollipop) and then tried echo rom, friedrich420's rom, omega rom etc. (I'm a bit of a flashaholic) using aryamod lollipop atm and it's pretty good but a few niggles here and there.
So, back to the question! What are you guys running? Stock? Rooted? Custom? CM?

emu

emu

Associate
I'm running lollipop lxr21vn9500xxugboa5 last night I got a 57mb software update

Not sure what it does but left my phone on as normal last night and the battery dropped 1 percent

Is there an official higher powered battery like you could get with the s3 ?

Also has anybodys chrome chipped or come off ?

I have the white version and mine has

emu

emu

Associate
decided to break out the sandpaper today and start rubbing it down

pretty pleased with the results just got to finish the tricky bits off

Associate
The battery on my Note 3 is awful. I am running Lollipop and am getting around 8 hours battery life with light\ moderate use. Using Battery monitor it is showing that over 40% of the drain is coming from 'Android System' and 'Kernel'

Im starting to think that it may be the actual battery as my phone is charging slow now.

Back
Top Bottom