Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I don't think that was the case at all. Leave voters voted on quite core issues - Sovereignty, freedom, border control.

I don't think anyone cared about Cameron (or any of the politicians) after about the first few days.

Some would have done yes without a doubt. But as per cheesyboys comments, a good portion of people would have only voted leave to **** off DC/Tories, if the Tories were pushing leave, i bet the result would have been completely different.

It is black and white. I don't care how hard the leave process is or the penalties we might suffer. I want to leave - and so do the majority of the country.

Threatening the nation with dire consequences for leaving was never going to work. I DON'T CARE. This is about the next 50 years, not about my personal finances over the next 5 years.

Do you mind if I ask what you do for a living?

Unless you're retired and super rich, i think you absolutely will care at some point in the future the consequences of leaving.

Soldato
Dark and difficult days ahead indeed. That the regions of the UK benefitting the most from EU chose to leave is simply baffling.

Amongst other negative implications, I see the fallout from this as having serious employment, social and potentially health ramifications for the regions, whilst London will likely remain relatively strong.

Soldato
Because the skilled people that make up the NHS won't be allowed in the UK under a points system? That's nonsense. If you mean because people won't want to come here in the short term whilst we're half in half out, then you have a point.

Because the NHS is badly managed and funding is spent very poorly. They make cuts here and there but to make up for a lack of permanent staff, they hire temporary private agency staff at several times the cost. This is done on a daily basis in almost every hospital.

What was a major source of funding was the very profitable amount of tax we received from economic migrants. I say profitable because they do not cost us a penny to educate, use the NHS half as much as the locals, have smaller families or are single and leave before retirement when they would join the NHS' most costly users.

The NHS could also claim the treatment of EU migrants back, like every other country in the EU but poor management has led to next to nothing being claimed back.

Not about being butthurt. I just dont think it is healthy thinking that we have just solved all our issues. The problems the NHS has faced were nothing to do with the migrants and they in fact were more of a crutch than an injury.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm certainly not bashing Scotland, I'm supporting them getting off the train before they go a place where they're really not comfortable.

Some of us do not want what the snp spout. I wish she would stop saying the scottish people have said bla blah

The snp should crawl back under the stone they came from.

Will England accept scottish migrants please if sturgoen gets her way :D

Soldato
Leave voters; you were duped on these points. How many other points do you think are going to stand up?

13439213_1224456064273656_7231799370487135867_n.jpg

That 'claim' didn't have any effect on my decision to vote leave. Tbf it doesn't say all of the money will be spent on the NHS does it...

This referendum was a victory for liars over liars.

Soldato
Stupid result, well done leave voters, 11% drop in the value of the £ is just the start - utter idiots, and proof people with no knowledge shouldn't vote.

37.5% voted Leave,
34.7% voted Remain.
27.8% did not vote.

Also might I add the lies of the 'leave' campaign is instantly coming to the surface.

I'd like to point out that it took less than 7hrs for the two big Leave points; £350million per week for the NHS, and reduction of immigration, to be retracted by prominent members of the leave campaign.

Leave voters; you were duped on these points. How many other points do you think are going to stand up?

13439213_1224456064273656_7231799370487135867_n.jpg

Interesting fact for you; referendums are illegal in Germany, because that is how Hitler gained power. He called four of them, and worked up propaganda until he won. People are easy to manipulate. How did he do that? He said Germans would lose their jobs and way of life to non-native people who didn't share their values. People who were already robbing native Germans of what was rightfully theirs.

Sound familiar? It ******* should, because it should be taught at all our schools so that this crap we have seen today could not so easily happen.

Do you need a tissue.

It's over, your side lost, move on.

Soldato
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/business/jubilant-leave-voter-will-catch-up-with-the-financial-news-later-20160624109795

"More money for the NHS" - Not happening.

"Closed Borders" - Sold as a bargaining chip in any prospective trade deal with the EU.

"Control of our country" - Possibly, but only what's left after Scotland and NI leave.

"More democracy" - A new PM none of us voted for.

"Getting our country back" - Weak pound means foreign investor buy up large parts at knock down prices and rent it back to us.

"Better deal for the 'disenfranchised' that voted out" - Sure, you'll be top of the list when the next crisis hits.

Associate
So if Boris gets in, you're ok with an unelected 'yank' making rules?

And you wonder why some consider leavers racist/bigoted?

P.S. We've had democracy at home for a very long time.

Royal Family, House of Lords, British Civil Service: all unelected, and the last two make rules for you.

So what exactly have you gained?

Or, in other words, because you didn't understand what you were voting for.

Read what I said..."democracy at home" "not abroad" "unelected"

God, you remainers are blinkered and a bit gullible.

Anyway......... we WON !!

Soldato
Utter nonsense.

I would suggest you go and live in another country though. I don't want anything to do with people like you who claim to be 'ashamed' of a democratic vote. Totally pathetic.

Just leave the country now.

And yes, we are 'dancing for joy'. Thanks for asking. Now go and pack your bags and find a new country to live in.

I may do. To cut off freedom is what leavers have done. No clue whatsoever and voted for the wrong reasons. Now watch us go into free fall and you have no one but yourself to blame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom