***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
I had a sad experience with Lego when I was little. Used to have loads of it, and kept a big cardboard box full of assorted bricks and bits all jumbled up. Well, one day we returned home to find that one of my mums cats had mistook it for a litter tray and took a large runny poo in the box all over my Lego. And then, as cats do, it ad covered it up all neat and tidy. We only discovered the cats mistake when I stuck my hand in the box, and it came out all sticky and brown.

I somewhat went off playing with my Lego after that. :(

Soldato
OP
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I was too poorly sick for work today ;) I decided to get better by playing with my Lego and build them all. Oh gosh it was awesome.

web.jpg

I WANT MORE LEGOZ! :o

Soldato
I love Lego. Problem was we couldn't afford the really cool massive sets when I was a kid, and I feel a bit old now going into a shop and buying one of those mahoosive sets.

Still, I'd love to get a mindstorms kit.

When I have kids the house is going to be full of Lego.

Soldato
I was bored on one of my days off recently and had a craving for lego so I waddled off to the MK Lego shop and bought me this and built it in the afternoon!
1225823762_resized.jpg

Poassably the single best shop EVER!!! (Every time iv been back to MK over the last few years iv been there, just to see whats new,....)

I want lego!!! BAD!!! (any one know of a good place in Belfast to get some???)

:D

Soldato
OP
I now what do dismantle it all and create one big 'thing' but I've decided these will go on the shelf in a minute to be shown off (do you think girls might not like a 28 year old with lego on his shelf?).

I just feel the need now for a big project like that F1 car although I don't like Ferrari! :(

Perhaps a Star Wars one?

Oh and also, I've been into the MK Lego shop, it was like magical....:p

Back
Top Bottom