1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rameses, 26 Nov 2008.

1. Psymonkee

Capodecina

Ooo! Might get myself the CLAAS tractor! :D Click and collect applies to orders placed today and picked up by Sunday! :D

2. BenjiSayers

Mobster

No joy :( I had it on click and collect got down there and apparently they never had it in stock. The lad was apologetic, wasn’t really his fault but I’ll have to keep my eyes open over Black Friday.

3. dannyjo22

Caporegime

Thanks for that, Ninjago City ordered!

4. Big Spender

Wise Guy

Gutted man. Kick up hell with their customer service and get them to honour the price when it's back in stock!

5. BenjiSayers

Mobster

I’ll fire off an email and see what happens. Not overly fussed as I actually have one I got day one but it’s still in box so wanted to make one.

6. Tobywon

Hitman

7. Burned_Alive

Capodecina

That Mack truck looks great. I think I'd also go for the Rally Car.

8. b0rn2sk8

Soldato

I agree the truck does look great.

9. Psymonkee

Capodecina

Yep - in for the truck and rally car here as well. Time to make space somehow....

10. dannyjo22

Caporegime

£42 cash back tracked on ninjago city, very happy with that. Should be here today, I think it looks naff but the reviews I have watched and read rate it as easily one of the best sets for design and features.

11. _Jimlad_

Capodecina

To many lepin scum bags in this thread :)

Anyone know when we will get phase 2 of last jedi ? I am keen to get a set with Luke in

12. Raz

Mobster

Well I just picked up the Lego Death Star for £285. Thought about getting the Lepin version at some point but this price for the Lego version seemed good, and surprisingly my wife thought it would be a good 'project' for the two of us.

13. Burned_Alive

Capodecina

Kind of annoying that you have to have the nutcracker kit. I have a bunch of £10 off £60 spend vouchers that I cant currently use because they got over-rided by the nutcracker freebie.

14. theone8181

Mobster

Just had my monthly porsche mag come thru (stay with me), they are offering an amazing deal. The GT3 RS is only £220, such an amazing deal as even smyths have it for £180:rolleyes:. Ive ordered a starter set for my daughter, a little aircraft with 90 odd pieces in.

15. red eye

Wise Guy

16. ci_newman

Sgarrista

I really want one of those freebies but I don't have any sets I want to buy this side of Christmas :(

17. iv-tecman

Sgarrista

Toys r us spend £75 on Lego get a £20 lego gift card.

Loads of deals on Lego sets at Toys r us today. 42070 - £149 which is a great price for a full remote control Technic model.

18. iv-tecman

Sgarrista

The mack truck , rally car and yacht are all going to be in my collection when released as I love them all. And i've just click and collect set 42070 as once that is built my daughter will love the power functions as I don't mind her playing with the Technic sets, after all its just lego, you can't break it. Just need to rebuild it.

19. Burned_Alive

Capodecina

Buy one of mine :p I'll have about 4 I think!

20. ci_newman

Sgarrista

No selling outside of MM :p I wonder if you could sell them under Gadgets? :D :D